Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 09 July 2010 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Hey Gals,

I liked todays episode even as i was  multitasking while wathcing it ....LOLLOL

shan is such a sweetie .........he offered her his friendshop or rather weas asking her to be his friend ......... i expected it to be some thing in different way but i liked the way they showd it ..... makes sense ......

he said even if natasha was not there on that night ,  they could have become friends n no one could have denied that ..... aww so he was planning to become friends with her ..........

I loved akki a lot today ........

Edited by JayaV - 09 July 2010 at 11:31am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

akshat1kuchikiThe_May_Rosekubare

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dosti karogi ....." in Rang Badalti Odhani forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

The_May_Rose

IF-Sizzlerz

The_May_Rose

Posted: 09 July 2010 at 11:37am | IP Logged
I agree Jaya, he was such a sweet-heart in today's episode.....He was rying so hard to bring Kanak round.....He looked so cute when he put his fingers in his ears during their fightLOL......

I aslo liked Askshay today, how can Kushboo be so heartless.....She really is a dumbo for leaving a husband like Akshay.....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shriya84kubare

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 09 July 2010 at 11:44am | IP Logged

ha sweety , one of them hates rain n one wants to enjoy in rain .....LOL..... i loved it when khanak said iam not crying but i would make u cry n then strts their regular arguments ka silsila ..... he was very funnny when he did that to avoid listening to her ..........

I can understand kushbo but wat i dont like about her , she keeps  saying tashu got insulted n alll wat about khanak is she not hiuman ?? glad she left him , dude willl enjoy his life for some days lol

shriya84The_May_Rose

rishani

Goldie

rishani

Posted: 09 July 2010 at 11:50am | IP Logged

Kushboo is mad,she had a great husband like Akashy,why does she act like that,she is really a dumbo!LOL

By the way,Shaan was cute & sweet today with Khanak,it was sweet from him when he talked about last night & when he offers his freindship for Khanak. I really enjoyed their fight scene today,when both talk at the same time & Shaan not listening to her. The best was when he was staring at her,when she was touching her hair,that was cute.Tongue
I really enjoyed watching today episode.

Edited by rishani - 09 July 2010 at 11:50am

kubareThe_May_Rose

tofeeees

IF-Rockerz

tofeeees

Posted: 09 July 2010 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
shaan staring at khanak was just Day DreamingDay Dreaming it was the best scene ever!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anjali_royshriya84The_May_Rosekubare

kubare

IF-Sizzlerz

kubare

Posted: 10 July 2010 at 12:27am | IP Logged
LOLLOLLOLLOLWhat an epi nah Jaya...it was fantastic and they had us ROFL .....and then....awww....waiting with anticipation for Monday to come fast...LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
Now we are moving forward.....its about time that they showed them becoming friends and what a way to go about it too.

Aww....loved them today...from their fighting...with each other...to Shan carrying her ...to her forgetting to be uncomfortable with it ...to enjoying the rain and him forgetting to put her down...and then..the precap has us..wanting to see what "zabardasti" he does...to take her back...LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL Now that was one Masala epi with everything in it...from comedy to romance to it being sizzling hot (and I am not talking about the fire Khanak started....WinkLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shriya84

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.