Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

aham pretending and rashi cooking (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

Shell16

IF-Rockerz

Shell16

Posted: 09 July 2010 at 8:22pm | IP Logged
I have no faith in Kinjal...she is too selfish and thinks only of herself. I think maybe he will hear something or a conversation in the hallways or kitchen. Then he will see how Gopi is treated. After all how she is treated in the family is a reflection on him. And of course his mother.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-tellyaddict-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "aham pretending and rashi cooking (Page 2)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 10 July 2010 at 12:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fanbidaai

Originally posted by -tellyaddict-

Originally posted by lovtv

Maybe he will discover how she was mistreated by Mami and Rash. And start feeling bad for her and how he treats her.

he should know the truth behind all those sach jhuth fiasco and the real culprit should get punished...
and then Aham and Gopi all the way,,,,,Embarrassed
the question that comes to mind and i am surprised by Aham was who read you this letter?
he should have asked her, that way the truth will come out..Once kinjal finds out all of rashi's wrong teaching to gopi will be thrown in her face and i can see her going to her maikar.  so plse cv start to make this interesting so we can finally see wht we want aham having feelings for gopi..

correct...Aham should ask Gopi who read the letter for u.....as  u cant read....
and if Gopi tells the truth ..then Aham's brain start working and might be he will try to get all the Rashi amd Urmi wrong deeds......
once all this negative persons will leave Modi Mansion only then Gopi will have a normal life and till we will come to know what Aham is exactly gone through till those days abt Gopi.....

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 10 July 2010 at 12:27am | IP Logged

I have no faith in Kinjal...she is too selfish and thinks only of herself. I think maybe he will hear something or a conversation in the hallways or kitchen. Then he will see how Gopi is treated. After all how she is treated in the family is a reflection on him. And of course his mother.

Aham as  to get his Ears and Eyes open.....he should observe Gopi as Koki does for Rashi and Urmi.....
Coz by herself will not speak a single word....so only way to know the truth is to observe her and her acts of following U-R........if that happens then might be Aham will know the truth and will tell to Koki.....

bharat9

IF-Dazzler

bharat9

Posted: 10 July 2010 at 2:21pm | IP Logged

Aham as  to get his Ears and Eyes open.....he should observe Gopi as Koki does for Rashi and Urmi.....
Coz by herself will not speak a single word....so only way to know the truth is to observe her and her acts of following U-R........if that happens then might be Aham will know the truth and will tell to Koki.....

what a brillant idea!!! yeah thts really good. ahem should follow gopi and her acts!!
if he would do tht then he will do tht not coz he is caring for gopi but he will be kind of spying on her as he thinks she is a 'thief'!!! unless he had second thoughts!!

-tellyaddict-

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 10 July 2010 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
yup rimi...thats exactly my thoughts....
and I know Aham loves looking chup chup ke....always he looks to gopi first and jaise hi gopi towards him he looks other side...so this shows he loves looking at her....lol...

so he just needs to keep looking at her for long and then dudh ka dudh and paani ka paani ho jayega...

bharat9

IF-Dazzler

bharat9

Posted: 10 July 2010 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
ahem beta abhi chuk jayo na jaldi jaldi. itne aakru na bane raho!!

-tellyaddict-

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 10 July 2010 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bharat9

akdu aham ki akad dhili hogi...pakka hogi...bas ek baar use Gopi ki Good and caring nature ka pata lag jaye.....

bharat9

IF-Dazzler

bharat9

Posted: 10 July 2010 at 3:38pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by bharat9

akdu aham ki akad dhili hogi...pakka hogi...bas ek baar use Gopi ki Good and caring nature ka pata lag jaye.....

arre yehi to rona hai ki kab woh samjhega gopi ko. one thing for sure is tht first anita needs to go out of his mind and heart and for that to happen anita ki entry ka hona important hai then she needs to break ahem's heart too. jaise abhi gopi feel kar rahi hai ahem ke bare main, aur jaise anita ne feel kiya hai then ahem will feel too then he will realise whts good or bad by using his own brain too!

-tellyaddict-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top