CID

EP 635 : Qatil Khiladi (10-Jul-2010) (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 23

sunnyp1414

IF-Dazzler

sunnyp1414

Posted: 09 July 2010 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
Episode starts, person hit by javelin, CID called, two cars arrive

Abhijeet: Daya tum kal kahan the. mile hi nahi
Daya: phone pe bat hui to thi.

Sachin: sir hum ne milke us criminal ko khera tha. yaad hai.
Daya: Abhijeet tum vahin teh. maine to dekha nahi.

Freddy (who was investigating): sir ye to chalta rahega. yahan ake dekhiye aaj ka case shuru hogaya hai.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Bhavanabprabha.Chiinnu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "EP 635 : Qatil Khiladi (10-Jul-2010) (Page 6)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 09 July 2010 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunnyp1414

Episode starts, person hit by javelin, CID called, two cars arrive

Abhijeet: Daya tum kal kahan the. mile hi nahi
Daya: phone pe bat hui to thi.

Sachin: sir hum ne milke us criminal ko khera tha. yaad hai.
Daya: Abhijeet tum vahin teh. maine to dekha nahi.

Freddy (who was investigating): sir ye to chalta rahega. yahan ake dekhiye aaj ka case shuru hogaya hai.

There'll be no such conversation. Casual conversations are all out now. Ouch

Chiinnu

IF-Sizzlerz

Chiinnu

Posted: 09 July 2010 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prabha.

They can be any damn thing Holi Color Water, Food Color Water or Gutter Water but why the hell do they need to keep boiling them with a LOUD "gud gud bud bud" sound. In Which lab do you see chemicals just boiling for the fun of it, with no reason at all. Mar Jaayenge doctors if they breath such air all the time.

i thought they were making boiled eggsLOLLOL
all are eggetarians there...so salunkhe thought present 1 boiled egg to abhi and fredy

zerry123sunnyp1414prabha.

Bhavanab

Coolbie

Bhavanab

Posted: 09 July 2010 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shagnika

Originally posted by chinnu_manikyam

they call it a twist....dead by train hit or a helecopter accident,but
salunkhe says "ye aadmi machar katne se mar gaya hein...train hit hone
se 5mnts pehle"

ROFL

Bhavna n prabha di.. Take care! Cos u will b watching today's episode! Bt yes can expct something better!!

Dekhna padega shagnika,amin bach nikalne waali thi but Prabhadi ne mujhe is case mein phasaa diya,I've decided ki I'll try and write the best parts of the episode even if I'll have to post a blank message,but yaar hopefully kuch toh hoga jo dekhne laayak ho

@chinnu yes this will turn out to be a very good episode if this is the plot,khooni machar !!

But I'm sure ki khoon javelin stick se nahi hua hoga and the reason will be that the guy whose killed will be the team's captain and the guy whose the killer killed him because he wanted to be the captain !! (how unpredictable have the episodes become) I'm dying to know the reason behind today's murder and as in the promo they can show that the guy actually died in the forensic lab by inhaling the gas that comes out of those weird solutions !!!

Chiinnu

IF-Sizzlerz

Chiinnu

Posted: 09 July 2010 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
if kajjal is in love with her boots (it is from an old shakesperian drama.....taming of the shrew or something....its so old and of british style)
 we can expect another episode....
khooni boots
or kajal ki giraftari

that boot will kill some one.

am afraid to see daya and abhi standing next to her...i expect a cry from them because of those shakesperian boots

Shagnika

IF-Rockerz

Shagnika

Posted: 09 July 2010 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chinnu_manikyam

am afraid to see daya and abhi standing next to her...i expect a cry from them because of those shakesperian boots

LOL LOL aajka atmosphere suddenly has turned like...   LOL feel like singing : tum itna kyun muskura rahe ho! Kya gam hai jisko chhupa rahe ho!!

shreelazerry123prabha.

Chiinnu

IF-Sizzlerz

Chiinnu

Posted: 09 July 2010 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
see am here like playing a loosers final....tired of sachin's self goals.....i have gone mad....
is that shayari from you????nice...

zerry123

Goldie

zerry123

Posted: 10 July 2010 at 12:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prabha.

They can be any damn thing Holi Color Water, Food Color Water or Gutter Water but why the hell do they need to keep boiling them with a LOUD "gud gud bud bud" sound. In Which lab do you see chemicals just boiling for the fun of it, with no reason at all. Mar Jaayenge doctors if they breath such air all the time.

<p></p>

LOL And when they show them using some laser instrument, it makes weird whining sounds. Have you ever seen a laser instrument making such sounds? But, yeah Prabha, that chemical bubbling sound is unbeatable LOL

And yeah, everytime I see Kajal running on those pointy heels, my feet start aching... it just looks beyond ridiculous.

Edited by zerry123 - 10 July 2010 at 12:10am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top