CID

EP 635 : Qatil Khiladi (10-Jul-2010) (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 23

Shagnika

IF-Rockerz

Shagnika

Posted: 09 July 2010 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
Yes, its better not to expect acp today..he will b bak coming week most probably!!!

I have my hopes alive for this one.. even Abhi-Daya together in 2 scenes( as per the promo) is heaven for me these days!

will someone tell me why on earth is the boy dieing in the forensic lab in the first scene??? kya bakwaas yet again?Confused

will b missing the episode... so hoping for the best!

Please God dont spoil the entire week...tonight should come as a saviour!!!!Smile

Confused

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "EP 635 : Qatil Khiladi (10-Jul-2010) (Page 3)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

prabha.

IF-Rockerz

prabha.

Posted: 09 July 2010 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
Daya-Abhi hain isliye to CID dekh rahi hoon nahin to kab ka chho diya hota. Mysteries mein to koi dum hai nahin, wajah kya bachi hai to see CID. I see it purely for my love and respect for my original team - Trio 1 and Trio 2.

Originally posted by Shagnika

will someone tell me why on earth is the boy dieing in the forensic lab in the first scene??? kya bakwaas yet again?Confused

That's exactly what I was thinking but then after seeing what we were gifted with yesterday, I gave up thinking.

Edited by prabha. - 09 July 2010 at 10:06pm

Shagnika

IF-Rockerz

Shagnika

Posted: 09 July 2010 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by visrom

I am not watching today. On purpose this time. Ouch I know it will be Salil Singh with that stupid 'WHINE' background score.

Khooni Javelin Throw...that'll be the title and it will be another version of Khooni Boxer.

And he would have murdered because someone gave him money to kill him. And that fellow wanted this guy dead because they both had a 'paani puri eating competition' and the other guy won.

Superb Story Visrom !!!!ClapClap

Another AJAY KUMAR in the making....LOL..and please injure one of our officers here... even if its a small scratch... they will surely show that in the promo n change the title to CID OFFICER SCRATCHED!!!!
LOL

prabha.

IF-Rockerz

prabha.

Posted: 09 July 2010 at 10:28pm | IP Logged

Khooni Javelin Throw

Thumbs Up

And he would have murdered because someone gave him money to kill him. And that fellow wanted this guy dead because they both had a 'paani puri eating competition' and the other guy won.

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Tanza

Goldie

Tanza

Posted: 09 July 2010 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
haha! The story was great Visrom!ROFLI was thinking that this could be something different! Panipuri eating....at least a lot better and newer than pshyco killers or other blah blahs.....Wink
and I wonder, what's wrong with them? why don't they try to improve CID? they think they don't need to improve because already lots of people watch it? wow....they should know what attracts us..their story or Abhi and Daya! We're just helpless...they keep showing us those craps and we have to take those....imotional torcher Angry

droidnafiz

Goldie

droidnafiz

Posted: 09 July 2010 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
to cid team->kiyu paisa paisa karta hain tu paisa pe kiun marta hain? ek baat mujhe batlade tu, acche episode kiun nahin banata hain?.
where is the gud directors? where is s singh?

Chiinnu

IF-Sizzlerz

Chiinnu

Posted: 09 July 2010 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
i think this time they change the name.....atleast thats a difference than basket ball ep and dead boxer.....old wine in new bottle

prabha.

IF-Rockerz

prabha.

Posted: 09 July 2010 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
Khooni Nishana
Khooni Bhala
Kissa Bhale Se Khoon Ka
Kissa Khooni Nishane Ka
Khoon Ka Raaz Qatil Khiladi Ke Paas
Khel Bana Khoon

Post Reply New Post

Go to top