Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tanza thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
haha! The story was great Visrom!🀣I was thinking that this could be something different! Panipuri eating....at least a lot better and newer than pshyco killers or other blah blahs.....πŸ˜‰
and I wonder, what's wrong with them? why don't they try to improve CID? they think they don't need to improve because already lots of people watch it? wow....they should know what attracts us..their story or Abhi and Daya! We're just helpless...they keep showing us those craps and we have to take those....imotional torcher 😑

droidnafiz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
to cid team->kiyu paisa paisa karta hain tu paisa pe kiun marta hain? ek baat mujhe batlade tu, acche episode kiun nahin banata hain?.
where is the gud directors? where is s singh?
Chiinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i think this time they change the name.....atleast thats a difference than basket ball ep and dead boxer.....old wine in new bottle
prabha. thumbnail
Khooni Nishana
Khooni Bhala
Kissa Bhale Se Khoon Ka
Kissa Khooni Nishane Ka
Khoon Ka Raaz Qatil Khiladi Ke Paas
Khel Bana Khoon

Chiinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: prabha.

Khooni Nishana

Khooni Bhala
Kissa Bhale Se Khoon Ka
Kissa Khooni Nishane Ka
Khoon Ka Raaz Qatil Khiladi Ke Paas
Khel Bana Khoon

πŸ˜† dont reveal every names at once prabhe dee ....they will copy it...and make 1 story from 1 name....its funny to see that dead man in lab with that javelinπŸ˜†
droidnafiz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Plz comment about my title "maut ka danda"
prabha. thumbnail
Originally posted by: sarker1807

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† danda 🀣 no re bhala - Maut Ka Bhala

ek bilkul naya naam - JAVELIN MURDER
Edited by prabha. - 13 years ago
Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
That guy dying it the lab was shown maybe because they were imagining what must have happened but seriously I tell you visrom this story would be showstealer,I mean because he lost in paanipuri eating competitionπŸ˜† ,this is hillarious but still far better than what can be expected out of the actual episodes,I'm planning to skip today's episode,i don't want to have two continuous disappointments,I'm quite sure its Salil Singh(have a strong feeling about that) will read your reviews and decide whether to watch it tomorrow or not
prabha. thumbnail

Wah ji Wah this is nice, if everyone starts saying "I will see based on your reviews" then where will the reviews come from? Nahin Bavana you can't skip, you have to see the case with me πŸ˜ƒ.

And if it is bad we can go 😑 together.
Edited by prabha. - 13 years ago
Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sarker1807

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† ho bhi saktha hai but danda ??,great title !!!

My guess Killer throw !!!

waise because kal ka title wasn't related to episode maybe aaj ka bhi will bhi something different from what's shown in the promo,we're expecting khoon happening by the javelin stick and it'll turn out to be zeher and title will be "zeherily stick" !!