Health & Fitness

balanced diet

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

GA2611

GA2611

Posted: 09 July 2010 at 10:26am | IP Logged
balanced diet does'nt mean to stopping eating certain foods, it means to eat a variety of foods which help the body.having the right amount of food is important for the health.
having 5 portions of fruits and vegatables a day prevents  person from obesity and various types of diseases.
Having too much aswell as having too little is bad for you- balanced diet is required.

-eat more fish
-drink plenty of water
-more fruit and vegatables
-have breakfast every morning
-BE ACTIVE, NO LAZYING AROUND! Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

epiphany.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "balanced diet" in Health & Fitness forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sonalwade

Goldie

sonalwade

Posted: 09 July 2010 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
thnxxxxxxx for d info.............will try to tried it.................

Ukonline

Ukonline

Posted: 20 July 2010 at 8:58am | IP Logged
You NEED lunch. I know how hard it is to fit in, but it is absolutely necessary. You should eat something like this:
Total Fiber Cereal with 1/2 banana
Mid morning snack: 1/2 cup of Carrots
Lunch: healthy choice/Lean cuisine meal, (It's fast and east!) Or a sandwitch. try and keep it around 300 calories
Afternoon snack: Granola bar
Dinner Any meat with a carb (Bread, rice, potatos, etc) and mixed veggies.

On Saturdays allow yourself to go a little bit crazy, or you will not stick to eating well like this... Ever Saturday I treat myself to a piece of Cheesecake from Cheesecake facotry!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top