CID

ADITYA SRIVASTAV Ka ART competition RESULTS

Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
We all know our beloved Abhijeet sir Aka Aditya Shrivastav's is going to celebrate his birthday on July 21. 🥳

I am conducting an ART Competition in this THREAD

The rules for the ART competition are:-

1) Everyone who would like to participate,I would like to tell you that you're welcome to present any art related to Aditya Sir,anything like Siggies,Sketches,Paintings,Doodles,greetings,animated work,banners, collage work etc. virtually anything related to Aditya Sir that has art in it , for examples you can go through Chinnu's Mayookham thread,Bhavana's creations thread and our forums creative gallery

2) try not to make something very large,the reason being is when you'll try to send it it'll become highly pixelated

3) It can be coloured or black and white,that's not a problem,its totally your wish on how you'll like to present it

4) One main point a caption for work is a must,you can add that on ur work

5)Submission of Art Works will start from Monday 12th july till Friday 16 th of July..it will extend till sunday 18 th july for special cases only.Late entries will not be accepted

So finally I'd like to say,its totally up to you an what you would like to make,feel free to do whatever you want to,just make it from your heart,you need not be very good at art to make something beautiful,even a picture with a frame and Abhi sir we love you is an art !!

So i'd like many of you to participate in this contest and show your creativity be it in creating ART work or poems,all the best and feel free to pm me and ask any doubts or queries you have,so hoping to see people opting for art contest as well !!!

Please don't post your creations here,pm them to me,and if u have any quries feel free to PM me and ask

P.N.: Please don't post anything here about queries...This thread is reserved for uploading creations made by participants.if you want to add your name in this competition just tell me in General thread.this is link of General Thread

https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1433109Edited by Bhavanab - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bhavanab thumbnail
the art works will be categorised into
1) Plane art work like sketches,paintings,doodles,collage work etc
2)Animated work like animated banners and other flash or animated works

Judgement will be based on clarity of the image,colour and vibrancy(this does not mean that you cant give black and white images,they'll be judge equally),size of images,CAPTION (remember caption is a must),I would love it if you provide a little detail on your art work though its not compulsary,designs,framing,picture's used etc.

Multiple entries are allowed,creations will be judged,not the creator !! Once again I'd say don't create huge work as it gets highly pixelated when posted

ALL THE BEST

Bhavanab thumbnail
List of participants
1) Shagnika
2)Bhinder
3)Zerry
4)Anant
5) Abhijeet Rockzzz
6)Akki rockstar

if anyone else would also like to participate please pot your name in the general thread mentioned in the first post,hoping to see more names
Remember you need not be an artist,even a simple framed photograph of Adi Sir saying "Happy birthday" or we love you is an art creation,just let it be from the heartEdited by Bhavanab - 13 years ago
Bhavanab thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Bhavanab thumbnail

The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Bhavanab thumbnail

Bhavanab thumbnail

DamRyeong thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
sorry for d post..
Edited by akki-rockstar - 13 years ago
Bhavanab thumbnail
anyone else who would like to send in their creation can do it by tonight 8pm no more creation will be uploaded after that
totallynotme101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
creation no. 2 is very good.
sorry if commenting is not allowed.