10th July: Siddhanth Modi: Rocky road ahead? - Page 4

Posted: 13 years ago
i just only want ridz to support siddhanth in this and help him,guide him and give him all possible aid she can as a wife......hope this brings them closer and they will share an amazing rapport as colleagues,as friends,and of course man and wife...........loved ridz reaction when shanky annouced sid as the new officer.....hope this strengthens sid and ridz relationship......
SR all the way........
siddhima make me cry,laugh and love everyone.....
siddhima make my day......
love ya.......
mayuri..
Edited by mayuri.vet - 13 years ago
Wow..Gr8 Post Poco Dii..
😃 
really, Now Siddhant Modi  is to discover a new path 4 Himself.A path to wic he shall hav to walk alone at fis only to later b accompanied later.May b i the beg he's all alone later everyone wud  defo understand hm..its jus dat road nt taken...he alwz had dat in hm..bt jus somhow unseen..now Thanks to Shanky Papa..he's getting to discover dat..it'd b hard ...n hs friends wud nt tk him seriously wic only later wud mkhim serious i guess..u'r right Funloving Siddhant was shrt-lived...watever happens Sid wud row in wid seriousness plus responsibility..later all wud witness dis..n i'm sure his wellwishers ,his friends wud defo appreciate dis later ..bt as of now i wonder how all'r goin 2 b...hope all well dat ends well...😳
😕 errrm wat article?? n if datz true then jeez, i do feel sorry for SID poor guy he doznt ever get nethng goin his way ***sigh***
well abt the gang not supporting him 😡 BOO YAH 👎🏼
TBH i was the one who mst've cribbed the most abt Sid's foolery n antics n stuff, but goin by ur article if datz the END of it all then i sooo not wished for dat. i jst wntd a good balance to make him NOT look like JPJ who i m not too fond of. n i dint wnt him to b in their league. besides i jst wish dat they dnt make his character too serious now, coz " too much of nethng is good for nothing"

awesome post yet AGAIN 😊 i sooo luv readin ur posts n ur take on stuff its all very umm wats the word thoughtful (i guess?? 🤔) or w/e sounds more nice 😊 ur too good !!

cheers !! 😊 👍🏼
Hey Pocu

Well Siddy as the DO, all i can say Shanks has big faith in Sid, but also i do feel this is a positive thing as well, esp the way he will try and handle things at the start and then hopefully get into the flow and get everybody and everything in order and i do believe when Sid is placed with responsible, he will come out on top, with his honesty, his strength and mostly importantly being himself

Yes, you know SR will clash, they have to - otherwise it wont be fun to watch lol, and also its natural for Ridz to clash with him, this is SR and they have always have clashed in a way, also i do believe Ridz will be in disbelief that can Sid handle this, and i hope as time goes by Ridz sees what Sid is doing and feels proud of her hubby, just naturally be proud of him

Sid will be hurt, coz no one will take him serious and seeing the ppl he knows like JPJ and ArSh, and also Ridz, esp Ridz - but thats understandable Ridz is his wife, so he will be upset and hurt with her to a point, more so differently then with JPJ and ArSh

I do like to believe that again this is a progression for SR and another aspect they can see each other and how they are, and adjust and understand each other, and mostly important take another step towards each other, esp Ridz (it should really make Ridz fall deeper for Sid, and for her love to grow for him)  and also strengthen their bond
Edited by Lennie - 13 years ago