Dill Mill Gaye

10th July: Siddhanth Modi: Rocky road ahead?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

TheBlackJaguar

IF-Stunnerz

TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 09 July 2010 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Okay.... Alarm Bells ringing and that too with amplified dolby digital sounds. LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Poor Siddhanth. Poor poor Siddhanth. Whenever Shankypanks comes, he brings along dhamaakaaz usually. The last time Shanky gave responsibility to Sid, it resulted in Sid-Riddz' marriage and once again he has chosen his pet guinea pig - Siddhanth Modi.

As per the new article, Shanky sees sensibility in Sid and hands over the responsibility of administrative discipline to him. It is true that Shanky has held Sid in high regard ever since Sid took Riddhima's responsibility and protected her - he has a fond spot for him. But such stages have always put Sid onto a new test - Sid against the world.

It is evident that the gang will not take Sid seriously because Sid has always been cool and easy-going - Am not too sure about Shilpa either in this regard. Armaan still treats him like a baby but i do hope that Armaan will stand by Sid at least during a latter stage. I do expect that from Armaan.

As for Riddhima, I think she will bring her ego in between. Maybe. Just maybe.

All in all, i see tough times for Sid ahead and maybe he will come out of this stronger like he always does.

Didn't i tell you that this silly cute Sid is soon gonna be missed? Cute Sid comes to an end next week.... maybe.

The following 54 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*snehasanjanahira_87bhavdevijuisalulu99ritusalujaRhealitySuxbajlookaamitasailyvarunykripsyawesomeKSGDilushan7geniusekthatigernm21Nikki_CmabelLuV_MiLeSrapunzel84shihij07sanjanamishradevashree_hsupercool3-Afreen-ginacMahamRadiantTreasuredeepthisShilpa.Agarwalmysterieux...Noorya...AfghanLeenaaishu_25princess1StarshineHuesShiningStar18nyctophilia-Mayu-.Sidraromiosugar1ssdtvgojansajni786samicute-Aliya-nami2811-alimabi-nisha80RajiniliciousLennieshanti05norzar-Harshu-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "10th July: Siddhanth Modi: Rocky road ahead?" in Dill Mill Gaye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Shilpa.Agarwal

IF-Dazzler

Shilpa.Agarwal

Posted: 09 July 2010 at 10:19am | IP Logged
yeah i'm gonna miss dis sid but waitin to see more shades of him......i'm sure he'll come out wid flyin colors......btw waitin for ur arsh post

Edited by Shilpa.Agarwal - 09 July 2010 at 10:20am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RhealitySuxromiosugar1TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar

IF-Stunnerz

TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 09 July 2010 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shilpa.Agarwal

yeah i'm gonna miss dis sid but waitin to see more shades of him......i'm sure he'll come out wid flyin colors......btw waitin for ur arsh post

I hope Sid doesn't let Shankypanks down and keeps everybody in their place. He is going to be all alone , though. Ouch... I have already written my ArShi post, sweetie. Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shilpa.Agarwal

MagicalKash

IF-Rockerz

MagicalKash

Posted: 09 July 2010 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Nice post! :D
I am actually waiting for the intense Sid .. But neverthlesd miss this one!
One more thing, if ridz actually brings ego in this and instead of being happy for Sid , screams and questions his credibility. I can assure you I'll hate Ridz forever for this. I have never been much vocal about Riddhima's insensitive behaviour.. and have actually tried to understand her POV..But if she does something like this.. Then I'll always hold a grudge against this character for this reason. How can you not see the happiness of your loved ones??

TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar

IF-Stunnerz

TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 09 July 2010 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MagicalKash

Nice post! :D
I am actually waiting for the intense Sid .. But neverthlesd miss this one!
One more thing, if ridz actually brings ego in this and instead of being happy for Sid , screams and questions his credibility. I can assure you I'll hate Ridz forever for this. I have never been much vocal about Riddhima's insensitive behaviour.. and have actually tried to understand her POV..But if she does something like this.. Then I'll always hold a grudge against this character for this reason. How can you not see the happiness of your loved ones??

Paro, Riddz is a cuckoo human-being , so am expecting her to blow hot and cold at Sidhhanth. Sometimes i wonder if it's Sid who makes us love Riddhima?

princess1

rapunzel84

Goldie

rapunzel84

Posted: 09 July 2010 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Actually i burst out laughing when Shanky said "Dr. Siddhant Modi aap"...I mean what an epic disaster its gonna be....Interesting!! Cant wait!!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

nm21-Mayu-nami2811nyctophiliaTheBlackJaguar

Shilpa.Agarwal

IF-Dazzler

Shilpa.Agarwal

Posted: 09 July 2010 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pocahontas

Originally posted by Shilpa.Agarwal

<font color="#ff0066">I hope Sid doesn't let Shankypanks down and keeps everybody in their place. He is going to be all alone , though. Ouch... I have already written my ArShi post, sweetie. Embarrassed</font>

yeah.....hope he's more than a comedy element in d track......as far as i knw sid we'll witness a new sid.....i cudn't find ur arsh post

TheBlackJaguar

mightymyth9

mightymyth9

Posted: 09 July 2010 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
fab post as usual.
but the news about the arm-rids-shil song sequence is kinda getting on my nerves.whats wrong with the cvs.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shilpa.AgarwalTheBlackJaguar

Post Reply New Post

Go to top