Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Shell16

IF-Rockerz

Shell16

Posted: 09 July 2010 at 9:49am | IP Logged
We got back from our camping trip early because the mosquitoes were really bad and my little one had an allergic reaction...oh well! that is real life!

But from my not so real life I expect a bit more entertainment. The show today was all over the place. It jumped from Jigar asking Aham for more money to overtime...to puja ka preparation to Kinjal and boy toy on the wedding video...to bedroom scene with window making noise in the wind...to Rashi talking to her mom about the sindoor incident..

I know they were probably trying to set up some groundwork for future stories... but today was all over the place and BORING!!!! I thought with the window scene - Aman would get up to close the window and notice that Gopi was cold and get her a blanket...but that too didn't happen. Not sure where the stories are going but they really need to step up the writing other wise they are going to lose the interest of the few of us that watch!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hp18topgun11suk19

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What a boring show.." in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 09 July 2010 at 10:25am | IP Logged
very corect
jo thode bahut log dekhte hai wo bhi chod denge

Shell16

IF-Rockerz

Shell16

Posted: 09 July 2010 at 10:48am | IP Logged
This show has a lot of possibilities and they are missing the boat..

taral83

IF-Dazzler

taral83

Posted: 09 July 2010 at 10:59am | IP Logged
totally agree........they really need to get stuff cooking......otherwise they will loose their viewers. Its a very cute light hearted show.......desi masala type..........very pure also in the sense that no divorce, cheating, love affairs so forth. IT has a very strong quality to it...which is hindu sanskar...Raj shree types.......if you get what I am saying..................and many people love to watch that........beautiful saris.........puja.....festivals...family so forth. But, a story needs to keep on moving also...............This serial reminds me of Teen Bahuraniya......which was the same......sweet light hearted fun.......that made u forget ur problems for 1/2 hour.......lol..........so I hope that they do continue in creating a better story........and move it a bit faster also...........i would hate for it to go off air.....because there isn't shows like these on tv that much............

Shell16

IF-Rockerz

Shell16

Posted: 09 July 2010 at 11:16am | IP Logged
You have said it really well...we are looking for a show with some light hearted fun, some great values, family, traditions and beautiful saries thrown in. :)

If they don't take these opportunities to build good stories they are going to lose us all.

Edited by lovtv - 09 July 2010 at 11:19am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

taral83

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 09 July 2010 at 11:16am | IP Logged
taral a big hug for u. Just superb analysis of the show n its possibilities. Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

taral83

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 09 July 2010 at 11:24am | IP Logged
@lovtv n taral
both of u are discusing on a very important aspect of the show thats light heartdnes n with out conspiracies. We are watching the show with very high expectations, ye alag bat hai k aaj tak koi xpectation puri nahi hui bt stil we r hoping.

So they should nt brk our hearts n then force us to leave the show.

taral83

IF-Dazzler

taral83

Posted: 09 July 2010 at 11:39am | IP Logged
I think the problem is Gopi to be honest..........I love watching Koki......and hetal and even Jigar and Rashi moments. But Gopi has not recieved any screen space to really show her talent. We know she can cry and do the sad scenes. But we want to her be stronger also and get to the objective she has in mind. Either to leave that house now........and come back as new and improved........or stay in the house and bring Ahem closer. The way Ahem treats her, doesn't seem like he has any sympathy towards her. I mean "don't show me your face, leave before i wake up and come after i sleep..." like dude...are u serious..........lol..................neverthelss, I think Ahem is going to get really sick.........and Gopi is going to take care of him (if koki lets her).......and I think after that Ahem will have a softer heart towards Gopi. Rashi changing doesn't seem like it will be anytime soon. There are lots of possibilites as you said......its just a matter of starting to show it.........quickly......we have been watching the same rhona dhona for past week. Even now, that Gopi is trying to be bad so that they kick her out........she doesn't do anything serious to push them to that limit. She forgot sindoor, mendhi, and ghee incidents. Nothing to which she stood up and said NO.....or disrespected in anyway. At this rate, all she is going to get is punishment or yelling...nothing more.........Koki is not stupid....

Post Reply New Post

Go to top