Thendral
Thendral

India-Forums

What you guys feel? (Page 2)

Poll Question: Who will Marry Thamilarasu?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
25 [86.21%]
4 [13.79%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Caryn IF-Rockerz
Caryn
Caryn

Posted: 11 July 2010 at 5:51pm | IP Logged
I will go for Charu.  I feel sorry her.  Infact, until he did not know Thuls affection for him, TA had some feelings for Charu.

Not all romance ends in marriage. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Theiva

Theiva Senior Member
Theiva
Theiva

Posted: 12 July 2010 at 6:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Caryn

I will go for Charu.  I feel sorry her.  Infact, until he did not know Thuls affection for him, TA had some feelings for Charu.

Not all romance ends in marriage. 

I would not say he had feelings for Charu, but he likes/liked her as she is a very nice girl...before the engagement day itself TA said i would not marry Charu if you (his mom) wont let me go to Thulasi&Anandhs marriage.Me too feel so sorry for Charu but as already said she deserves a better guy than TA, because she is toooo nice.She would be disappointed if she marries TA.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AlishaGalAnnaJayElystiaHema_M

honeyrose Goldie
honeyrose
honeyrose

Posted: 17 July 2010 at 9:40am | IP Logged
I want charu to get married to Tamizh...she is the perfect match for him than tulasi. Tulasi is a nice girl but still I like charu. tamizh jodi. So Tamizh shud marry charu . One thing I dont like is he is cheating both the girls...at least tulasi knows that tamizh is engaged to charu...bt wat happens wen charu knows the truth...definelty a bugambam is to occur in the forthcoming episodes.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Thendral Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index