Thendral

What you guys feel?

Poll Question: Who will Marry Thamilarasu?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
25 [86.21%]
4 [13.79%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

AlishaGal

Groupbie

AlishaGal

Posted: 09 July 2010 at 8:31am | IP Logged
Give your reasons based on your choice... Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rishi87

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What you guys feel?" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Rishi87

Goldie

Rishi87

Posted: 09 July 2010 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
my vote goes to thulasi. whatever it is he shd marry thulasi not charu. both noway if it happen then i will defenetly hate this serial

AlishaGal

~*Thamizhan*~

Viewbie

~*Thamizhan*~

Posted: 09 July 2010 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Thulasi as she's is the main character and the guy in question is in love her. Big smile

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 09 July 2010 at 5:03pm | IP Logged
Thulasi all the way=)

AlishaGal

shubba

IF-Dazzler

shubba

Posted: 10 July 2010 at 2:01am | IP Logged
Actually i feel the question is tricky.....

When the poll was "Thulasi will get married to whom" the answer was so obvious that it would be Tamizh ......

But now this is the suspence which is going on now and as viewers are in the dilema as both charu and Thulasi are nice girls and both dont deserve to be cheated....

My point of view is, TA's need/help is more important for Thulasi then Charu to come out of all the hurdles in her life that are yet to come or whatever she has already in store.

Charu is a nice girl too but loss of TA would definetely disappoint her, but since she has too many supports in her life(parents, people around) she can come out of it.

But from TA's angle its same as Charu.

So i vote for Thulasi.

Edited by subbali - 10 July 2010 at 6:14am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AlishaGalHema_M

Hema_M

Hema_M

Posted: 10 July 2010 at 3:11am | IP Logged
My vote is for Thulasi.Big smileShe is the one whom Tamizh loves to death.If he marries Charu he would definitely not be that much affetionate as his heart is full of Thulasi.One day charu will definitely find this and would feel that her life has been spoilt.
And Thulasi is also loving Tamizh.Tamizh-Thulasi they both love each other very deep and sincere so I feel that it would be better to join a two-sided love rather than showing green flag to a one-sided love as it would spoil all three of them's life.
Yes it'll hurting their families but what it's better to save their life than making their family happy coz it's their life,only they are going to live their life not their family members.
Tamizh-Thulasi made for each other.T&T FOREVER!

AlishaGal

Theiva

Theiva

Posted: 10 July 2010 at 4:53am | IP Logged
Like Suba said TA should marry Thulasi only, then only the story would be interesting....she needs all his help to come up in her life as she still is struggling with her step-mother and brother and def Vel. If Charu marries TA, no more stories to run the serial as everything would be fine in TA's home, mom happy with rich DIL, Sudha moving to her new house, Lavanya happy with Nitheesh, only the hero so unhappy with Charu, that is not nice to watch it for three years. Charu should get another jodi.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AlishaGalAnnaJayElystiaHema_M

AlishaGal

Groupbie

AlishaGal

Posted: 10 July 2010 at 9:42am | IP Logged
I'll go with Thulasi....

Ullam kudepethe oru muraithan,eeni valvum sahvum ival udhanthan...Heart

Hema_M

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.