Aditya Sir Ka Sabase Bada Fan POEM Result - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
can any one tell me wat does pm mean
COMING SOON!!Edited by jeet23 - 13 years ago
sneha di...........awsum update....n i love it,,n i wont copy! promise....just ensuring u alll!!
Friends
we want your commets on each and evry creation so that we will consider all point while judging...

will comment or say review tomorrow for sure. (whenever will get time).
So finally poems are here... very well done all the poets ... superb job done by all you!!! Loved all !! 😊
They way I am feeling frankly after reading I am writing that way. If someone felt hurt I am sorry. Do tell me I will change it whenever come online. Every participant did excellent job.

Poem 1--  Since its the first one I read so excellent very good. There were some lines I liked and bahut hi dil se duwayin mangi hai.Loved focus was on Aditya sir career as a whole not only Abhijeet. Writer is anonymous here . ye ek ladki jo Aditya sir ki smile pe fida hai ye main nahi vo khud keh rahi hai.

Poem 2-- Kya rhyming hai. excellent. what a poem.  for me jitna bolo kam hai.

Poem 3-- full life of Sr. Inspector Abhijeet, expressed here. Just loved poem, spacing could have been given. from this poem loved this line alot
Mujrimo ke aage hoti hardum inki jeet hai
Isliye to inka naam Sr. Inspector Abhijeet hai.

Poem 4-- along with rhyming kya emotions aur kya likha hai. Wondeful. ye safar sach mein bahut suhana hai. Read twice I am like what a poem.

Poem 5-- loved it. very well written. this poem covered every aspect of Aditya sir as well as Fans wishes. good job. Just loved all the points mentioned and covered in poem.

Poem 6-- small one. loved it.  length could be increased.

Poem 7-- Although in start of poem I couldn't rhyme but in second half I could rhyme easily.  so I find rhyming problem in first four lines. enjoyed reading second half of poem.

Poem 8-- This is also very good attempt. couldn't rhyme at few places but thought was nice loved it.  (Means normal lines if read not thinking its poem).

Poem 9- I got feeling of type of shero-shyari esp last 2 lines just loved it.  Very good rhyming at some points. Somewhere for this I felt keep on. I was enjoying reading aur kahatam hogaya.

Edited by sunnyp1414 - 13 years ago
This thread should be on page one because tomorrow is result and everyone should get fair chance to read and give feedbacks with respect to fact that It Is Not Sticky Topic YetEdited by bhinder.kamboj - 13 years ago
Ok Here is My Review i am going to write it in very frank way Please don't Mind ---

Poem 1 It was a very well written Poem... Poet use all personal likings about Actor and Character in a poem and this is what making is well presented... But just felt bit dragging and rhythm Problem quite a few times... Moreover, Instead of Daya and ACP, agar Dayanand aur Satam Sir ki baat hoti jyada, It would be much better... Because it is about Aditiya.. Baki not saying much It Was a Fantastic try and I liked it ... Love the title 👏 👏 Kudos to Poet to use feelings as a Poem 👏

Poem 2 I liked the title.. very well doing justice to Poem... Loved your Rhythm...First part for personality of Aditiya and second about wishes.. very well planned Work... Very well used of some Urdu words ..I liked it ....Keep Up This Work   👏 👏 Kudos to Poet for arrange everything with rhythm and for well presented work

Poem 3 It is beautiful and so cute one..I would loved it agar yeh Abhijeet nahi Aditiya Sir ke bare main hoti.. I think Poet might mistaken by Actor and Character ... Nowhere discussed about Aditiya As it is his Birthday... Liked the poem but concept was wrong (personally felt) .. respect to fact Poet tried to write and wrote in a beautiful way, Kudos to Poet ..Liked it.. Would have Loved it agar Abhijeet Sir ka Birthday hota but still a Superb Work.. 👏 👏

Poem 4 This one is Rhythmic a bit emotional one for me... described some really good facts.. Very well planned in two parts and full justice with both parts.. Poets presented some personal feelings as well..agar yar app aise Frayad kroge, Bhagwaan will for sure bless Aditiya Sir with all happinesses in life.. Loved that You used Dayanand Shetty instead of Daya.. Good thinking .. felt great that you also thought about his family and covered all the personals and professional areas with duya's ...Very well done.. Keep it up..Kudos to writer to mentioned all the factors in emotional way about personal and professional Life of Aditiya Sir 👏 👏

Poem 5 Hmmm Poem in English ... Very well Explained all the factors personal and professional.. I was trying to translate this poem in hindi 😆 and it comes out in beautiful way....felt rhythm problem on some occasion but it is really a good work hehe Abhi-Daya together yaha wishes main bhi dil ki baat keh he di Poet ne...Nice presented personal emotions.. very well done kudos to writer 👏 👏

Poem 6 I liked the Title ... rhythm was good... I loved 1st stanza So true it is!!! but agar 2-3 aur stanza hote ton kya baat thi!! never the less Kudos to this Poet 👏 👏

I have tried to be bit open up and frank to poets with my review please koi bhi bura mat manana.. if anyone has felt that i said something wrong somewhere mujhe PM karna ..I will clear my point.. But kehna padhega it is really a superb work and judges will have to do work hard in order to choose winners .. Everyone is a winner here.. 👏 👏

Moreover, it was review about more than 1 stanza poems .i.e Big Ones .. will come later with smaller and cuter ones .. Would love to See Other Reviews
Edited by bhinder.kamboj - 13 years ago
sneha di i lov your all poems but the 3 one was best.....