CID

Aditya Sir Ka Sabase Bada Fan POEM Result (Page 13)

Post Reply New Post

Page 13 of 13

Page 1 Page 12
Page   of 13

bhinder.thind

IF-Dazzler

bhinder.thind

Posted: 22 July 2010 at 1:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunnyp1414

ratings judges can keep to them But yes reviews will love to read as they help to improve and that also frank reviews.

@ bhinder why clear things that why he hate him . he can have reason. No person on earth can be loved by all. I hate many things I never go to that places I go where I enjoy.

You mistaken me What i am saying that is instead of saying I Hate ABC again and again you should come forward with a point... moreover, if you can't avoid saying this...
isn't better than just saying those 3 words?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Aditya Sir Ka Sabase Bada Fan POEM Result (Page 13)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sunnyp1414

IF-Dazzler

sunnyp1414

Posted: 22 July 2010 at 1:19am | IP Logged
Rating should be hidden only my personal opinion. Give only reviews.

@ bhinder we can talk this via PM. I send you

Edited by sunnyp1414 - 22 July 2010 at 1:21am

DemonStar

Coolbie

DemonStar

Posted: 22 July 2010 at 5:17am | IP Logged
I'm giving my belated review... really sorry I couldn't do it earlier because I was busy and had some problems, so couldn't finish reading all the poems on time. Congrats to all the winners, I really liked all the poems and think everyone did a great work! SmileBig smile

Poem 1
- Great work, I think it was very well written and the character of Abhi sir is especially very well described. The title is good, the presentation was great and easy to read, the rhyming was nice too. It was well balanced between Aditya sir's career and the character of Abhijeet, that was a highlight. Really liked it! Big smile

Poem 2 - Excellent rhyming, great and coherent use of language, well-structured verses. Overall it gave a very poetic feel and had heart, loved it. Great work! Clap

Poem 3 - I really liked how you referenced all the highlight episodes Abhi sir was involved in while maintaining nice rhyming. Great use of language again, would've been a little easier to read if spacing was given between the verses. But it was still very good, loved it! Big smile

Poem 4 - The hard work put into this one really paid off, what a great poem. Nice title, good rhyming, great work covering important aspects of Aditya sir and CID in a well-structured sequence of verses. Again, terrific work! Clap

Poem 5 - Written well in English, easy to understand and good flow of language. I especially liked how you managed to list Aditya sir's films in a well rhyming verse. Points taken up were great too. Really liked it! Big smile

Poem 6 - Short but sweet, covers quite a lot of good points and maintains good rhyming too. Nice! Smile

Poem 7 - It was kinda off-rhyme in the beginning but rectified that soon enough, pretty well written. Liked it! Smile

Poem 8 - Well written and enjoyable to read, nice attempt by the writer! It was off-rhyme in a couple of places in the beginning, but that's a minor issue. Nice work! Big smile

Poem 9 - It's remarkable how so much material and strong points were put in a shorter poem, the rhyming was great and the use of language was excellent. Very enjoyable read and quality reading. Wish it was a little longer, but really liked it still! Great work! Big smileClap

Great work by everyone, loved each and every one of them! Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sunnyp1414bhinder.thind

bhinder.thind

IF-Dazzler

bhinder.thind

Posted: 22 July 2010 at 7:32am | IP Logged
Thanks a lot Ravi for such a Logical and Professional Review.. Waiting for others participants,members and judges Review

Post Reply New Post

Go to top