Posted: 22 July 2010 at 5:17am | IP Logged
I'm giving my belated review... really sorry I couldn't do it earlier because I was busy and had some problems, so couldn't finish reading all the poems on time. Congrats to all the winners, I really liked all the poems and think everyone did a great work!
- Great work, I think it was very well written and the character of Abhi sir is especially very well described. The title is good, the presentation was great and easy to read, the rhyming was nice too. It was well balanced between Aditya sir's career and the character of Abhijeet, that was a highlight. Really liked it! Poem 2
- Excellent rhyming, great and coherent use of language, well-structured verses. Overall it gave a very poetic feel and had heart, loved it. Great work! Poem 3
- I really liked how you referenced all the highlight episodes Abhi sir was involved in while maintaining nice rhyming. Great use of language again, would've been a little easier to read if spacing was given between the verses. But it was still very good, loved it! Poem 4
- The hard work put into this one really paid off, what a great poem. Nice title, good rhyming, great work covering important aspects of Aditya sir and CID in a well-structured sequence of verses. Again, terrific work! Poem 5
- Written well in English, easy to understand and good flow of language. I especially liked how you managed to list Aditya sir's films in a well rhyming verse. Points taken up were great too. Really liked it! Poem 6
- Short but sweet, covers quite a lot of good points and maintains good rhyming too. Nice! Poem 7
- It was kinda off-rhyme in the beginning but rectified that soon enough, pretty well written. Liked it! Poem 8
- Well written and enjoyable to read, nice attempt by the writer! It was off-rhyme in a couple of places in the beginning, but that's a minor issue. Nice work! Poem 9
- It's remarkable how so much material and strong points were put in a shorter poem, the rhyming was great and the use of language was excellent. Very enjoyable read and quality reading. Wish it was a little longer, but really liked it still! Great work!
Great work by everyone, loved each and every one of them!