Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Congrats to winners.👏👏👏

Sorry I was not here at the time of result declaration as my internet was down. But I did manage to submit my ratings on time. 😃

sneh. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Here are the ratings out of 50. Sorry for the delay guys

Poem 1 -- 30
Poem 2 -- 36
Poem 3 -- 37
Poem 4 -- 33
Poem 5 -- 40
Poem 6 -- 30
Poem 7 -- 29
Poem 8 -- 29
Poem 9 --32
sunnyp1414 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
^ I tell you The thing or place you love go there. You will lead happy life and let other live also. If you hate then why are you here. Just talk about things you love and want to enjoy and find such places.

Be happy.
bhinder.thind thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I agree to Sunny and if you do hate come forward and clear the point by stating reason behind your disliking him...

@Moreover, Would Love To See Individual Rating(if possible ) and Review (Request) By All Judges ..So that All the Participants Could get A Idea that Where they were wrong and can try to overcome their mistakes in coming Future
Edited by bhinder.kamboj - 13 years ago
sunnyp1414 thumbnail
ratings judges can keep to them But yes reviews will love to read as they help to improve and that also frank reviews.

@ bhinder why clear things that why he hate him . he can have reason. No person on earth can be loved by all. I hate many things I never go to that places I go where I enjoy.
Edited by sunnyp1414 - 13 years ago
JP22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Bhinder sunny m not at home...when i will retun back i will give review of all poems...plz give me some time...m accessing through my sisters i-phone..esaliye reply kar rahi hun...sorry thoodi der lagegi...😕
bhinder.thind thumbnail
Originally posted by: jiya1

Bhinder sunny m not at home...when i will retun back i will give review of all poems...plz give me some time...m accessing through my sisters i-phone..esaliye reply kar rahi hun...sorry thoodi der lagegi...😕

No Worries dii..you give when you are ready... waiting for others were in judging panel 😊
Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Same here suffering from cold and fever,apne I-Phone se hi access kar pa rahi hoon,will give my review as well as my personal ratings soon !!!
bhinder.thind thumbnail
Originally posted by: sunnyp1414

ratings judges can keep to them But yes reviews will love to read as they help to improve and that also frank reviews.

@ bhinder why clear things that why he hate him . he can have reason. No person on earth can be loved by all. I hate many things I never go to that places I go where I enjoy.

You mistaken me What i am saying that is instead of saying I Hate ABC again and again you should come forward with a point... moreover, if you can't avoid saying this...
isn't better than just saying those 3 words?
sunnyp1414 thumbnail
Rating should be hidden only my personal opinion. Give only reviews.

@ bhinder we can talk this via PM. I send you
Edited by sunnyp1414 - 13 years ago