Tere Liye

The 4 Villains against Anu n Taani

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Keanufan

Keanufan

Posted: 09 July 2010 at 6:36am | IP Logged

Hi my dear friends.....
Well Ekta mentioned that there are no vamps in this serial.But that doesn't mean that we have peace....
Actually apart from being a tragic love story of two lovers....its setting a new trend for all male actors aspiring to be villains....
And by far we have 4 villains...I mean as far as i can see...
Villain no. 1:- Shekhar Ganguly...for terrorising Anu all the time...Poor Anu is so scared at the mere look of him, okay he is not as villainous but is grey....
Villain no. 2:- For the present track it has to be Subhodh....for purposely calling our Anu a waitor..for daring to tell Anu that he loves Taani...knowing very well that Taani n Anu are inseperable.....for developing in Anu a feeling of inferiority...and laying the foundation of Anu distancing himself from Taani...

As per the future track if TB articles are to be believed....the 2 future villains are going to be...
Villain no. 3:-Robindo Ganguly: who will potray a character which is very mean n business minded and is probably an indirect reason behind Anu's madness
Villain no. 4:-Taaposh Das: Don't know why he is hell bent on breaking his own home n the relationship between His family n Anu's Family....and causing a divide in a childhood friendship....

So there will probably be no respite despite the Vamps missing this time because the Villains would make up for it....
If u think there are other contenders in the line plz feel free to express your views
Waiting or ur comments regarding the post....

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

metallicazsaggi80Deep22fungrlRaisinindupriya2008Abraypallavi25.shona.pratsy

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The 4 Villains against Anu n Taani" in Tere Liye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Raisin

Goldie

Posted: 09 July 2010 at 7:07am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Abray

Abray

IF-Rockerz

Abray

Posted: 09 July 2010 at 7:39am | IP Logged
yess...now it'lll b more interestin.......4 villians......and that too separately.......ek se bacho do dusre se maron

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

skamani

.Angel

IF-Stunnerz

.Angel

Posted: 09 July 2010 at 7:58am | IP Logged
how can all of them be villains when that Ekta woman clearly says that will be no negativity in the show?

why can't she ever make thing so simple and enjoyable to watchUnhappy

Keanufan

Keanufan

Posted: 09 July 2010 at 8:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Angel

how can all of them be villains when that Ekta woman clearly says that will be no negativity in the show?

why can't she ever make thing so simple and enjoyable to watchUnhappy

Angel Ekta alwys says sumthng n does the opposite....

Tandukar666

Groupbie

Tandukar666

Posted: 09 July 2010 at 8:12am | IP Logged
have fun

.shona.

IF-Sizzlerz

.shona.

Posted: 09 July 2010 at 9:00am | IP Logged
how can a show proceed widoout a villain when life cant proceed without a villainLOL its like they r not THAT bad..like u knw not like other villains with mean & hot background music playing when they talk or they dnt set up any saazish & stuff...its their nature thts gonna play a villain's role in tanu's life. I completely agree with the taposh pne...i dnt like his character...for sum reason i think he will be the reason behind 2 family's clash or sumthing.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top