Uttaran

Vansh ka swayamvar, vansh dulhaniya le jayega (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 5

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 5
Page 5 Page 5

NiharikaMishra

Goldie

NiharikaMishra

Posted: 09 July 2010 at 10:07am | IP Logged
AMBA DAKU OF LAADO:

I love this gal, wat a gal yaarClap..i mean she knows how to keep men pressed under her thumb, men fear her, she is one stormTongue, who is full of guts..n yes maza aa jayega if Vansh is taught a lesson by herLOL..Vansh darega usse

Daku Amba, Any Day....
She'll be perfect for Vansh
Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arunima_LUIT

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Vansh ka swayamvar, vansh dulhaniya le jayega (Page 4)" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Mages

IF-Stunnerz

Mages

Posted: 09 July 2010 at 10:26am | IP Logged
its komal for me or even amba is fine....vansh can never show madness to them because they have too much madness in them that even vansh madness will loose

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

arunima_LUIT49erFantiny15

ruchira23

Goldie

ruchira23

Posted: 09 July 2010 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arunima_luvdsky

Originally posted by divy609

LOL Arunima ROFL What have you done LOL Vansh Ka Swayamvar!!!Yeah Ichcha doesn't have any good qualities to be his wife.....
Hey I don't know the first five of your list at all They are Greek-Latin to me So can't vote

Of the last two Amba is the BEST!!!Dono Ek Doosre se seekh Lenge LOL LOL Qualities also match Amba also doesn't believe people easily And this Guy also......

but dont u think gangiya is best ....he can never say ..tune meri biwi ki taraf dekhaShocked to any 1LOL
OMG! lol...........ROFL

arunima_LUIT

shonuu

IF-Sizzlerz

shonuu

Posted: 09 July 2010 at 11:27am | IP Logged
well i'll go for amba or gangiya... perfect for him.... amba wont let anyone flirt with her and nobody can dare flirting gangiya... so all the problems  of vansh will end.....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arunima_LUITtiny15

ruchira23

Goldie

ruchira23

Posted: 09 July 2010 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shonuu

aruu that was a superb creation yaar,,, but i m amazed that a vansh fan can come up with such creative idea against him.... what do you think can i call it a bewafai to him???WinkLOL
arey actually arunima is trying to make his life more colorful that's why planning for his swayamvar. which only happens with maharajas, politicians, and super item grls.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

veil_of_rosesarunima_LUITtiny15shonuu

49erFan

IF-Sizzlerz

49erFan

Posted: 09 July 2010 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bipasha23

Originally posted by arunima_luvdsky

Originally posted by divy609

LOL Arunima ROFL What have you done LOL Vansh Ka Swayamvar!!!Yeah Ichcha doesn't have any good qualities to be his wife.....
Hey I don't know the first five of your list at all They are Greek-Latin to me So can't vote

Of the last two Amba is the BEST!!!Dono Ek Doosre se seekh Lenge LOL LOL Qualities also match Amba also doesn't believe people easily And this Guy also......

but dont u think gangiya is best ....he can never say ..tune meri biwi ki taraf dekhaShocked to any 1LOL
OMG! lol...........ROFL

I say Gangaiya too! LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

anu rulz

IF-Rockerz

anu rulz

Posted: 09 July 2010 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
damn good yaar..i vote for gangiya...perfect jawab for "tuney meri biwi ko dekha"..ab to woh KHUD uski taraf nahi dekhega...perfect for him..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

veil_of_rosesarunima_LUITcjs369tiny15

tiny15

IF-Sizzlerz

tiny15

Posted: 10 July 2010 at 10:00am | IP Logged
sorry 2 post it lately. i was at my granny's(mother's mother)& earlier at my aunt's place where net was available but not at my granny's so i'd missed so many posts & topics.but now i m back so i"ll b able 2 reply.

now come 2 da point. i think among all komal & amba daku.like all oders gave da reasons. no doubt komal can't stop talking & abusing. and amba won't let him speak leave apart abusing & taunting her.LOLLOLLOL

arunima_LUIT

Post Reply New Post

Go to top