Uttaran

Vansh ka swayamvar, vansh dulhaniya le jayega (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 3 Page 5

vijaya_ls

IF-Dazzler

vijaya_ls

Posted: 09 July 2010 at 4:21am | IP Logged
very good post
and my vote goes to komal ..perfect answer to vansh in her typical language .... abey oye.  vansh ..
as ichha is not fit for vansh at all ..she is only good for vansh lalla lalla loriLOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

TapeygaDhriti.mkdeepaaarunima_LUITjyoti06tiny15shonuu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Vansh ka swayamvar, vansh dulhaniya le jayega (Page 2)" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

cjs369

IF-Rockerz

cjs369

Posted: 09 July 2010 at 4:23am | IP Logged

ya ..aru ...i know ichcha is acting like one duffer but somehow i cant imagine vansh with anyone else ya.....Heart
agar vote karna hi hai toh i think amba wud be a better choice in the above five as there are a lot of similarities in vansh n amba.....Wink
....both have a dark past
......both have a paasionate nature
......both are bold n straightforward and are not scared of anyone
......basically both are good humanbeingsSmile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

mithila.vDhriti.arunima_LUITjyoti06tiny15shonuu

arunima_LUIT

IF-Rockerz

arunima_LUIT

Posted: 09 July 2010 at 4:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

Woww amazing post ArunimaROFL...post it on Rohit's wall as wellROFL...

I think Komal of Pratigya is the best candidateTongue...she is not one of those ladies who takes nonsense from any guy and knows very well how to counter attack her hubby when it comes to self-respect and naari-shaktiApprove..so whenever Vansh will hv his doubt sessions...Komal can hv her abusing sessions as wellTongue...Raam milayi jodiROFL...Even Amba is fine..but she talks too much with her gun-powerOuch...so if both Vansh and Amba start playing dandiya with their respective guns..then mazaa nahin aayega..it will look like bandit queen movieLOLDead...Shravani is already a mother of a kid ..so I don't think the poor kid can go through all the tantrums of Vansh miyanLOLOuch....And rest other candidates r too old for Vansh naEmbarrassed..thats why I feel Komal fits the bill perfectlyThumbs Up...

ya just imagine....Komal abusing Vansh.....heheheLOLLOLLOL

n ya gangiya i selected coz no man wud ever look at Vansh ki biwiWink...hope Gur bhaii does not get hurtLOLLOLLOL
 n uc Vansh wud love the way Malati keeps declaring..Jhooth to mai bolti naiLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

how i wish i cud post it on Rohit jee's wallLOLLOLLOL....u know more u pamper him more he loves to sataofy uWinkEmbarrassed....AngryCry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Dhriti.jyoti06tiny15shonuu

shonuu

IF-Sizzlerz

shonuu

Posted: 09 July 2010 at 4:30am | IP Logged
oye meri maa ae ki kitta???? bechara vansh .... and you bewafa soul .....how could you be so rude with a poor psycho semi-human being??? and look at the vadhus...ek se barh ker ek chalu.........now plss let me laugh first..ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Dhriti.mkdeepaaarunima_LUITcjs369jyoti06tiny15

jyoti06

Channel Moderator

jyoti06

Posted: 09 July 2010 at 4:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arunima_luvdsky

Originally posted by jyoti06

Woww amazing post ArunimaROFL...post it on Rohit's wall as wellROFL...

I think Komal of Pratigya is the best candidateTongue...she is not one of those ladies who takes nonsense from any guy and knows very well how to counter attack her hubby when it comes to self-respect and naari-shaktiApprove..so whenever Vansh will hv his doubt sessions...Komal can hv her abusing sessions as wellTongue...Raam milayi jodiROFL...Even Amba is fine..but she talks too much with her gun-powerOuch...so if both Vansh and Amba start playing dandiya with their respective guns..then mazaa nahin aayega..it will look like bandit queen movieLOLDead...Shravani is already a mother of a kid ..so I don't think the poor kid can go through all the tantrums of Vansh miyanLOLOuch....And rest other candidates r too old for Vansh naEmbarrassed..thats why I feel Komal fits the bill perfectlyThumbs Up...

ya just imagine....Komal abusing Vansh.....heheheLOLLOLLOL

n ya gangiya i selected coz no man wud ever look at Vansh ki biwiWink...hope Gur bhaii does not get hurtLOLLOLLOL
 n uc Vansh wud love the way Malati keeps declaring..Jhooth to mai bolti naiLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

how i wish i cud post it on Rohit jee's wallLOLLOLLOL....u know more u pamper him more he loves to sataofy uWinkEmbarrassed....AngryCry

Arre yaar Gur ka toh dil hee toot jaayegaROFL...He really adores Gangiya...so his reaction will b "Satyanashi"ROFLROFLROFLROFL

About Malati..u see according to her she never liesWinkLOL..so Vansh miyan will get boredLOL..u need someone colourful in Vansh's life naLOLLOL...and I will love to see Komal using her colourful language for Vansh whenever he starts doubting herWinkLOL

Oh ya u should post it on his wall..its just done for fun na and he loves to hv fun with his fans...so u see this post is like a perfect recipe for himWinkLOLLOL

Dhriti.mkdeepaaarunima_LUITcjs369tiny15shonuu

mkdeepaa

Goldie

mkdeepaa

Posted: 09 July 2010 at 4:45am | IP Logged
ROFL lol arunima !!!!

I can imagine how Amba Daku can make him sit quite on sofa, with his head down,  Vansh can't even move when she will be there... I know only shraavni and Ama so I think perfect match  is Amba Daku

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vijaya_lsarunima_LUITcjs369shonuutiny15

arunima_LUIT

IF-Rockerz

arunima_LUIT

Posted: 09 July 2010 at 4:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vijaya_ls

very good post
and my vote goes to komal ..perfect answer to vansh in her typical language .... abey oye.  vansh ..
as ichha is not fit for vansh at all ..she is only good for vansh lalla lalla loriLOL

ThanxBig smile
ya I love her attitude.abe sale abe oyeLOLLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Dhriti.vijaya_lstiny15

arunima_LUIT

IF-Rockerz

arunima_LUIT

Posted: 09 July 2010 at 5:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cjs369

ya ..aru ...i know ichcha is acting like one duffer but somehow i cant imagine vansh with anyone else ya.....Heart
agar vote karna hi hai toh i think amba wud be a better choice in the above five as there are a lot of similarities in vansh n amba.....Wink
....both have a dark past
......both have a paasionate nature
......both are bold n straightforward and are not scared of anyone
......basically both are good humanbeingsSmile

I know yaar Vansh toHeart...but  its 4 fun...I want him to get well soon......wo dil ka buraa nai  hainEmbarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Dhriti.cjs369tiny15

Post Reply New Post

Go to top