Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

arunima_LUIT

IF-Rockerz

arunima_LUIT

Posted: 09 July 2010 at 3:54am | IP Logged
hmmmmmmmm so I hav got a decision ki ichki ji is not fit as Vansh's wife....wy does not she uses her brains..n wy is she treating him as kidLOLShocked

so Vansh is goin to remarry..perfect brides are...plz vote...Embarrassed

SHRAAVANI OF PAVITRA RISHTA:

She can yell at such a loud decibel voice that even Vansh will shut his mouthLOL...her claim to fame is her loud , jingling church bell like voice n the angry stares she gives

**************************************************************************************
MALTI OF BIDAAI:

We all know how much Vansh hates jhooth..liesWink..n Malati jee always keeps saying every 2 minutes....jhooth to main bolti nahiii...ow Vansh wud love u yaar

******************************************************************************************
VISAKHA OF CHOTI BAHU:

Vishy baby loves being loved n keeps eyeing on someone else's hubbyLOL ..she is pyaar ki bhookhi just like vansh is pyaar ka bhookhaaEmbarrassedLOLWink really now she needs someone  bcoz now she has no man in her lifeCry

*************************************************************************************************
GANGIYA OF AGLE JANAM:
WELL Vansh wud learn so many things from her. how to plot , how to plot well, n how to do a nautankiLOL...seriously she wud b a blessing 4 him, bcoz no other man wud look at herLOLLOLLOL, so vansh will hav no tensionWinkof somebody lookin at his wife

LOLLOL

**************************************************************************************

KOMAL OF PRATIGYA:

Wat a patakha she is , no politeness, has a mouth that spits fire wen she speaks n yells, her vocabulary is cheeee ..horrible n she is super rude..I m damn sure even Vansh will b like a scared puppy with herShocked..best 4 vanshu dearWinkLOL

************************************************************************************

AMBA DAKU OF LAADO:

I love this gal, wat a gal yaarClap..i mean she knows how to keep men pressed under her thumb, men fear her, she is one stormTongue, who is full of guts..n yes maza aa jayega if Vansh is taught a lesson by herLOL..Vansh darega usse

Daadi of YE PYAAR NA HOGA KAM:

WELL guys daadi is too old , I knowEmbarrassed but u c she will give sleepless nights to Vansh, she is so hard to please, so troublesome, that Vansh will hav no time 4 drugsLOLLOLLOL......daadi ko na khud chain hai , na dusro ko chain se jeene deti hai

GUYS do let me know who is yr choiceLOL.....n yes just havin fun...Vansh fans do not get angryTongue ...vansh is my most loved characterEmbarrassed

Edited by arunima_luvdsky - 09 July 2010 at 4:15am

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

orapagolsjnppinkdaisyDhriti.-Trinity-ruchira23regallavijaya_lsdivy609veil_of_rosesanu rulzcjs369jyoti06~~~~tiny15SRKLuvrshonuushyams

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Vansh ka swayamvar, vansh dulhaniya le jayega" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

divy609

IF-Dazzler

divy609

Posted: 09 July 2010 at 4:07am | IP Logged
LOL Arunima ROFL What have you done LOL Vansh Ka Swayamvar!!!Yeah Ichcha doesn't have any good qualities to be his wife.....
Hey I don't know the first five of your list at all They are Greek-Latin to me So can't vote

Of the last two Amba is the BEST!!!Dono Ek Doosre se seekh Lenge LOL LOL Qualities also match Amba also doesn't believe people easily And this Guy also......

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Dhriti.anu rulztiny15shonuu

ruchira23

Goldie

ruchira23

Posted: 09 July 2010 at 4:07am | IP Logged
my vote goes to 'amba daaku'ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Dhriti.tiny15shonuu

arunima_LUIT

IF-Rockerz

arunima_LUIT

Posted: 09 July 2010 at 4:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bipasha23

my vote goes to 'amba daaku'ROFL

ya think he wud b soo scared of her ....lolLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Dhriti.tiny15shonuu

arunima_LUIT

IF-Rockerz

arunima_LUIT

Posted: 09 July 2010 at 4:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by divy609

LOL Arunima ROFL What have you done LOL Vansh Ka Swayamvar!!!Yeah Ichcha doesn't have any good qualities to be his wife.....
Hey I don't know the first five of your list at all They are Greek-Latin to me So can't vote

Of the last two Amba is the BEST!!!Dono Ek Doosre se seekh Lenge LOL LOL Qualities also match Amba also doesn't believe people easily And this Guy also......

but dont u think gangiya is best ....he can never say ..tune meri biwi ki taraf dekhaShocked to any 1LOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

DesdemonaDhriti.regallaruchira23veil_of_rosesanu rulztiny15shonuu

-Trinity-

-Trinity-

Posted: 09 July 2010 at 4:15am | IP Logged
wow arunima.. nice post dear.. Clap

just can't stop laughing.. LOL LOL

my vote also goes to " amba the dhaku "

her looks, attitude and scare tactics will seriously suite vansh   ROFL   ROFL   ROFL

kya pair hoga.. vansh and amba sing bundela Wink ... made for each other

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Dhriti.arunima_LUITtiny15shonuu

jyoti06

Channel Moderator

jyoti06

Posted: 09 July 2010 at 4:16am | IP Logged
Woww amazing post ArunimaClapClapClapROFLROFLROFLROFL...post it on Rohit's wall as wellWinkROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL...

I think Komal of Pratigya is the best candidateTongue...she is not one of those ladies who takes nonsense from any guy and knows very well how to counter attack her hubby when it comes to self-respect and naari-shaktiApprove..so whenever Vansh will hv his doubt sessions...Komal can hv her abusing sessions as wellTongue...Raam milayi jodiROFLROFLROFLROFL...Even Amba is fine..but she talks too much with her gun-powerOuch...so if both Vansh and Amba start playing dandiya with their respective guns..then mazaa nahin aayega..it will look like bandit queen movieLOLDead...Shravani is already a mother of a kid ..so I don't think the poor kid can go through all the tantrums of Vansh miyanLOLOuch....And rest other candidates r too old for Vansh naEmbarrassed..thats why I feel Komal fits the bill perfectlyThumbs Up...

Edited by jyoti06 - 09 July 2010 at 4:17am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

TapeygaDhriti.-Trinity-regallaveil_of_rosesarunima_LUITanu rulztiny15shonuu

arunima_LUIT

IF-Rockerz

arunima_LUIT

Posted: 09 July 2010 at 4:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yash21

wow arunima.. nice post dear.. Clap

just can't stop laughing.. LOL LOL

my vote also goes to " amba the dhaku "

her looks, attitude and scare tactics will seriously suite vansh   ROFL   ROFL   ROFL

kya pair hoga.. vansh and amba sing bundela Wink ... made for each other

thanx dear....LOLBut the best part is he will be disciplined by her n he will never dare to do silly things, take drugs, etc..as ambaa is one no-nonsense girl..n yes only she can sudhrofy all bundela cartoons.LOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mithila.vDhriti.-Trinity-shonuutiny15

Post Reply New Post

Go to top