•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
❀️
ya there is sign of love from Anu's side for Tani & that's jealousy which he is feeling coz Subodh he doesn't like Subodh & Tani's friendship & his love for Tani then it means that he is possessive about Tani but is unable to give the name of this feeling yet 😳
well im really enjoying this change in Anu's behav & his feeling about Tani i think now there is a starting of TaAnu's love story only now want to c young TaAnu soon then it'd b more interesting to watch 😳
btw today's epi was also funny too where Anu eats Subodh's love letter πŸ˜†....
i love the jealous onu...he still looks so cute😍 i didnt even bother knw wat was happening wid onu's sister & tht andolan thing...my whole focus was on onu, tani & subodh today & how cute there scenes were😍 it feels even more amazing...tht onu will grow up as harshad...& will grow romantic & all😍

when i watch these episodes on youtube, i skip all the family parts & watch only big TaAnu parts & teens TaAnu parts...all of their scenes r awesome
Originally posted by _-sHoNaa-_

i love the jealous onu...he still looks so cute😍 i didnt even bother knw wat was happening wid onu's sister & tht andolan thing...my whole focus was on onu, tani & subodh today & how cute there scenes were😍 it feels even more amazing...tht onu will grow up as harshad...& will grow romantic & all😍

when i watch these episodes on youtube, i skip all the family parts & watch only big TaAnu parts & teens TaAnu parts...all of their scenes r awesome
<div></div>

agree with u childhood TaAnu looks cute as well 😍
anu start feeling smething 4 taani
they luk so sweet 2gether
anu luk so cute in jealousy expressions
My favourite factor in love is possessiveness! 😳
Wow, that always means, 'you can never be happy with some one else other than me!'
I'm glad Anu is that way! 😳
i know & Tani has already a soft corner in her heart for Anu but both r not ready to accept their wedding yet πŸ˜•
but soon they'll get it....
It's nice to see them....in care for each other.😍
ya now TaAnu r looking really cute together than before coz this new sense of care for each other 😳