Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

rani712

Goldie

rani712

Posted: 08 July 2010 at 6:37pm | IP Logged
OMGG i dont like gopi.... she is the WORST OF ALL... honestly.. rashi is a dgold digger two faced... whatever she is... but its soo realistic.. her attitude... and i can tolerate her.. BUT NO WAY IN TEH WORLD I CAN TOLERATE GOPI

first of all... like all the techniques urmi and rashi are giving her.. like.. i know you are illiterate... but i m sure ppl that are illiterate arent that stupid.... so adding ghee in the acchar helps her get ahem back..?? or not wearing sindoor will help her get ahem?? liek WTH

and WHY WHYYY does she trust urmi... like... wth... what good is that doing.. does she not get it... like when koki asked.. why dont you hv a sindoor... why couldnt she say because of rashi!! LIKE why cant she talk..?? always nodding.. she cant even say anything.. like sooo dumb!!!!!!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Sabrina1PavitraALUJNA21dz651dramebaazsmiley20sajnieHowlarious

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "GOPI= MOST ANNOYING PROTAGONIST!" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ALUJNA21

Coolbie

ALUJNA21

Posted: 08 July 2010 at 7:21pm | IP Logged
i'm a silent reader but your post compel me to write when she cried like a little baby girl that of 3-4 yrs old i'm really afraid i feel sorry for the person in front her how is she being tolerated....................

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dz651smiley20

suchitrasurs

suchitrasurs

Posted: 08 July 2010 at 8:19pm | IP Logged
Seriously tired of seeing Stupid Gopi

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dz651

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 09 July 2010 at 3:05am | IP Logged
@rani712
wt gopi is doing is nt to get Aham bk, she is doing this so that wil start hating her n wil ask her to leave. So that she wil be able to leave the house n Aham wil nt be questiond.

I too agree that gopi should stop following UR blindly bt the thing is those are her only relatives (n welwishers in her POV) so she cnt stop doing this until she gets some one else whom she cosider as her own, welwisher.
As one cnt fight against the odds until has some one to suport. N gopi doesnt hv nyone as her suport.
M w8ing for the day wen Koki wil be her suport system to fight with UR.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RosieCsmiley20puvini

puvini

IF-Dazzler

puvini

Posted: 09 July 2010 at 5:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -tellyaddict-

@rani712
wt gopi is doing is nt to get Aham bk, she is doing this so that wil start hating her n wil ask her to leave. So that she wil be able to leave the house n Aham wil nt be questiond.

I too agree that gopi should stop following UR blindly bt the thing is those are her only relatives (n welwishers in her POV) so she cnt stop doing this until she gets some one else whom she cosider as her own, welwisher.
As one cnt fight against the odds until has some one to suport. N gopi doesnt hv nyone as her suport.
i agree wit u whatever u said.. But she has to stop crying like a child.. Its so annoying

ishaijason

Groupbie

ishaijason

Posted: 09 July 2010 at 5:54am | IP Logged

truly just becouse she is  good or unpad does not mean she cant think or see what is good and bad .cv pls note ;gopi character has to get stronger or atleast reasonale .otherwise trp's will come down.i think the story line has to change or bring some real intresting dramar

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RosieC

krutiv100

Goldie

krutiv100

Posted: 09 July 2010 at 6:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by puvini

Originally posted by -tellyaddict-

@rani712

i agree wit u whatever u said.. But she has to stop crying like a child.. Its so annoying

i agree, they need to make the character a little bit more realistic....or move they story a bit more,kokila needs to shout at her once more and tell her that rashi and urmila are just using her,and that they hate her they are not her own and they are infact making gopi break her own home and make her husband hate her more... and that if she doesn't have any self respect how can she expect her husband to respect her.
Then gopi will cry her heart out and kokila's words will make her think, she then should say enough is enough, the old gopi will die today and a new gopi will be born, the new gopi will not tolarate any nonsense and will live with respect.
then story can move foward... and maybe jigar and his mom can open thier eyes! but gopi has to do this first....please CVs make gopi stronger....

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 09 July 2010 at 6:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ishaijason

truly just becouseshe is good or unpad does not mean she cant think or see what is good and bad .cv pls note ;gopi character has to get stronger or atleast reasonale .otherwisetrp's will come down.i think the story line has to change or bring some real intresting dramar

reason of her weak personality, of believing UR everytime, nt able to stand against bad is nt being unpadh, the reason is being an Orphan.
She is an orphan n her mama, mami did an ehsaan on her by keeping her with them, so coz of this even after doubting wt mami is doing is nt corect she doesnt speak up as she dsnt knw wt else to do.

Bt m 10000% agree that cvs make change to storyline to bring reality otherwise TRPs wil nt let the show on air for long. They should change koki to help gopi in start studying n then gopi should UR a lesson.
Wt say? Wil this work?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RosieCsmiley20

Post Reply New Post

Go to top