This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

Hema_M

Hema_M

Posted: 10 July 2010 at 3:21am | IP Logged
No Thulasi is not selfish,not really.At the starting of the serial  when she decided to marry Velaayudham she asked Deepa to join an Engineering College,learn well and to invite her to the convocation function.This itself shows that she is definitely not selfish.
And she doesn't know about Tamizh's engagement,She only know that Tamizh loves her and she too do and so I feel that we can't say whether she is selfish without knowing her reaction.

Edited by Hema_M - 10 July 2010 at 3:21am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Is Thulasi selfish? (Page 2)" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Caryn

IF-Rockerz

Caryn

Posted: 11 July 2010 at 5:57pm | IP Logged
I would not use the word "selfish", but if I was TA, I would wonder whether she fell in love with me because of who I am or because I helped in terms of monetary/admission to college/saving her from Vel.

Inspite of her patti and deepa telling her how marvellous TA is, she was objecting it so much, I used to wonder why everyone is pushing TA down her throat.  Atthaaai song repeat panni, and it was irritating Thuls but now she is doing 360 deg??  hmmm......... so now studies down the drain?

Theiva

Theiva

Posted: 14 July 2010 at 4:27am | IP Logged
We got the answer for this complicated question through yesterday's episode.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnaJayElystia

SweetyGreen

IF-Sizzlerz

SweetyGreen

Posted: 16 July 2010 at 5:44am | IP Logged
no not at all selfish..........

Edited by sweetygrey - 16 July 2010 at 5:44am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnaJay

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 17 July 2010 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Caryn

I would not use the word "selfish", but if I was TA, I would wonder whether she fell in love with me because of who I am or because I helped in terms of monetary/admission to college/saving her from Vel.

Inspite of her patti and deepa telling her how marvellous TA is, she was objecting it so much, I used to wonder why everyone is pushing TA down her throat.  Atthaaai song repeat panni, and it was irritating Thuls but now she is doing 360 deg??  hmmm......... so now studies down the drain?

Yes Caryn I must agree with you...it was instant love for Tamizh but for Thuls it built up out of gratitude and admiration of his kindness. She started noticing him after this and fell gradually deeper and deeper in love him. If Thulsi was in his shoes she would have done everything in her power to get him unlike Thamizh holding on to his mother's mudhani and waiting for a miracle to happen..!!Sleepy

Edited by Sue Nair - 17 July 2010 at 11:45am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnaJay

Post Reply New Post

Go to top