Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Spartacus thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Well Gauri she is working for Dharmesh firm, u know its a family business thats why she has been assigned a top notch job for her!!!๐Ÿ˜ณ
gaurimisha thumbnail
Originally posted by: Akashspartan

Well Gauri she is working for Dharmesh firm, u know its a family business thats why she has been assigned a top notch job for her!!!๐Ÿ˜ณ

TO which of my post r u replying Akash,I'm confused๐Ÿ˜•
Spartacus thumbnail
Originally posted by: gaurimisha

Everything in the last 4 days was rushed...all scenes.

Day one-varsha was all sad talking abt her pain for last one yr...wearing dull sarees...suddenly she changes overnight in the second epi.

Archu did some course in one yr by which she's now capable enuf to bcome the administrative supervisor.

vaishali ,of all ppl,doesnt bother thinking abt ruining another girl's life....why even sulo n mano didnt advice her against it..how ridiculous was tht.The groom's parents were happy n ok with it...no probs at all...how can tht be?

No RA n Ajit on vaishu's sangeet...not even savita was invited...complete 180 deg by sulo.

If I sit here to list out all ridiculous things shown in the last couple of days,I'll simply bore u out.The list will b a vry long one.

I can atleast smile mindlessly...so happy epi r still good....but all those tears were intolerable without proper logic...cant even enjoy watching them.Enjoying the moment since all r happy and I'm happy watching them sing n dance...atleast its a treat to watch beautiful ladies dancing together ,smiling happily....after all these months of shedding uncontrollable tears.

I am replying to this one about the Archu one!!!!!๐Ÿ˜Š
gaurimisha thumbnail
Oh ok...thts why  I said abt her capability..not why or how she got it.
I understand why she got it but dont see how she's capable enuf to handle it.๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by gaurimisha - 13 years ago
Spartacus thumbnail
Well she has undergone that training of making it big in life, well i think may be Dharmesh had send her too get trained, she is a pretty fast learner!!!

Thats possible!!!๐Ÿ˜Š
gaurimisha thumbnail
Ohh but she left the day Manav was getting married to shravani and DHarmesh came to know abt her quite later.
Not possible๐Ÿ˜†

Btw,we both know Akash,practically its impossible for  a matriculate to get trained for a yr and end up as administrative supervisor,just based solely on her capability.Qualifications and techincal expertise or experience do matter and she has none.๐Ÿ˜Š
Spartacus thumbnail
Well Gauri i have known people who are far ahead of time, for instance Bill gates has not got some great studies to potray...

Today people who were more educated then him are working for him some happen to be his school mates...

Shakespeare is a classical example, he was a school dropout...
History always stand testimonials too people who r not they well qualified for it!!