Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ashpat thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Thanks for the update. I saw the episode. I'm sooooooooooooooooo happy and excited. I just hope that the happiness is not short-lived.

AMOLI better ask and beg forgiveness from DV and please don't change back to negative now.

PUNEET BETTER BE PUNISHED AND ALSO STONED AND EVEN WORSE TORTURE HIM with all girls spitting and torturing him to death.
favjassi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hey hon
welcome i was really waiting for ur beautiful update
arrreeee yaaar picture baki hai mere dost frendz u know they never hugged since the soap is started iam waiting for a hug and i think now urmi and our so called dhukh bhari atma enters lets what will happen😳
liquidfantasy thumbnail
waiting fr DV-Amoli scene in todays episode..so its d day..yay!!
thnx for the update 😊
Savitha0101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
hey deeba missed ur previous one's, i have no words dear to praise u       dazzler .......

epi was very interesting and our DV in black and amoli was looking pretty in a new saree and i liked the way he was talking about kajri where amoli was jealous that could be seen clearly on her face i loved that scene...........but atlast she came to know the truth about puneet and this time DV will ignore amoli  hahahaha.....nice to see those scenes in upcoming epis  wowwww!!!!! eagerly waiting for that....... thnk u sooo much for ur superb updates......

twettycat thumbnail
Originally posted by: littlerani

Thanks for the update!

hey thnxxxxxxxx little raniiiiii and wud luv 2 hav bit bigger comment from u πŸ˜›
twettycat thumbnail
Originally posted by: kusum21

finally bagwan nai hamare paratna sun li.

u so much deeba jaan

i want to sing few lines of this song for u deeba jaan
"In such a way u have become part of my life
without u there was something amiss in the world"

no more of its time to celebrate

back deeba jaan
now that u r back let me give u a aur some

update 2day deeba jaan
as the title of the update suggest, indeed it is amoli's awakening time.
 deeba
tumare liye mere small tofa 

so much deeba jaan

WAOOOOOOOOOOOOO kusummmmm janiiiiiiiiiiiii................... thnxxxxxxx thnxxxxxxxxxxxx thnxxxxxxxxxxxxxx a tonnn for suchhhhhhhhhh sweetttttttt welcum and missing me yarrrrrrr. It feels gr8 2 knw tht i hold suchhhhh importance in ur life. Thnx for the lines ............. reallyyyyyyy made me smile and i luv ya sooooooooooo muchhhhhhhhh............... here cums a chumma for ya
2day's epi was  

finally amoli ko saach pata chal gaya
amoli now that u know the truth  more of
its time for u to grovel but no worries thakur Dv wont let u grovel for too long
ap tumare bare hai  piyaar mein  

cant wait to c dv-amoli track

SAMEEEEEEEE here yarrrrrrrrr.................... bus ab intezarrrrrrr nahi hotaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
pehli se bhi this summer itna hot he  aur on top of that yeh thakur looks damn mere to pasena nonstop nikul rahe hai

DITTO.............. same here my janiiiiiiiiiii😲

arey hum par  daya karo. kya hum ko garme se marnai ka erada hai
wasi amoli tum bhi kuch dam nahi lak rahe ho.
u look in that sare. just luved combination of purple n yellow sare

bothhhhh were simplyyyyyy complementing each oder........
so kajri finally u told the truth and proved that u r not like puneet n ur dad dhani.
 kajri. akher dv ki barapan achaye aur uske piyaar for amoli nai tum ko bhi sach batane par much bur kiya na 

puneet n dhani mein tum donno ko nahi choru ge. samjo re tum doono

1'ce again so much deeba jaan

THNXXxxxxxxxxxx 2 ya jani for suchhhhhhhhh awesomelyyyyyyyyy refreshinggggggg comments ........... exactlyy just like urselfffffffffffff

twettycat thumbnail
Originally posted by: ashpat

Thanks for the update. I saw the episode. I'm sooooooooooooooooo happy and excited. I just hope that the happiness is not short-lived.

AMOLI better ask and beg forgiveness from DV and please don't change back to negative now.

PUNEET BETTER BE PUNISHED AND ALSO STONED AND EVEN WORSE TORTURE HIM with all girls spitting and torturing him to death.

U r mostttttttttt welcum and thnx alot for commentinggggggggggg............. yeap i agreeeeeee 2 all ur pointtttttttttttt
twettycat thumbnail
Originally posted by: favjassi

hey hon
welcome i was really waiting for ur beautiful update
arrreeee yaaar picture baki hai mere dost frendz u know they never hugged since the soap is started iam waiting for a hug and i think now urmi and our so called dhukh bhari atma enters lets what will happen😳

Heyyyyyyyyyyyy samitaaaaaaaaa.................. thnx for commenting and ur welcum yarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr........ u r absolutelyyyyyyyyy rite abt the hug buddy but daikhoooooooo na there hasnt been any such occasion b4 . Ab kuch umeeddddddd dikhi hai tu aisa hona chahiyeeeeeeee but honestlyyyyy yar meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee w8ing 4 sumthing more than just a hug.................😳😳😳😳😳😳😳 and yeappppppppp next track after their romance wud surely b urmilla and radhey's entry respectivelyy
twettycat thumbnail
Originally posted by: liquidfantasy

waiting fr DV-Amoli scene in todays episode..so its d day..yay!!
thnx for the update 😊

u r most welcum and yeapppppppp intezarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr ho raha haiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
twettycat thumbnail
Originally posted by: Savitha0101

hey deeba missed ur previous one's, i have no words dear to praise u       dazzler .......

epi was very interesting and our DV in black and amoli was looking pretty in a new saree and i liked the way he was talking about kajri where amoli was jealous that could be seen clearly on her face i loved that scene...........but atlast she came to know the truth about puneet and this time DV will ignore amoli  hahahaha.....nice to see those scenes in upcoming epis  wowwww!!!!! eagerly waiting for that....... thnk u sooo much for ur superb updates......

hiiiiiiiiiiiii saviiiiiiia nd me missed ya 2 yarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Such main amoli dv k peeche track wud b soooooooooooooooooooooo interesting naaaaaaaaaaa. Dv must show sum tantrums 2 her nowwwwwwwwwww................... so tht she shud feel the heatttttttttttt