Chat Clubs

   

|Bigg Boss Ke Badmaash #42|Invt Only|Imp Note Pg13 (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 150

Usman.

IF-Sizzlerz

Usman.

Joined: 01 November 2005

Posts: 12936

Posted: 09 July 2010 at 12:58am | IP Logged
so monu.. hows life... and wat are ur plans for today..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pinkisluv91

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "|Bigg Boss Ke Badmaash #42|Invt Only|Imp Note Pg13 (Page 5)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pinkisluv91

IF-Stunnerz

pinkisluv91

Joined: 22 July 2008

Posts: 36931

Posted: 09 July 2010 at 1:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Usman.

so monu.. hows life... and wat are ur plans for today..


Oh I seeTongueLOL

Umm no plans as of yet, I need to sleep soonEmbarrassed Life's greatBig smile

Wbu?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Usman.

Usman.

IF-Sizzlerz

Usman.

Joined: 01 November 2005

Posts: 12936

Posted: 09 July 2010 at 1:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinkisluv91

Originally posted by Usman.

so monu.. hows life... and wat are ur plans for today..


Oh I seeTongueLOL

Umm no plans as of yet, I need to sleep soonEmbarrassed Life's greatBig smile

Wbu?


oh haan mujhey yaad aaya its night time over there..LOL

well mine... ummm life is beautiful..Tongue

@ plans.. nothing as such..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pinkisluv91

pinkisluv91

IF-Stunnerz

pinkisluv91

Joined: 22 July 2008

Posts: 36931

Posted: 09 July 2010 at 1:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Usman.

[QUOTE=pinkisluv91]

oh haan mujhey yaad aaya its night time over there..LOL

well mine... ummm life is beautiful..Tongue

@ plans.. nothing as such..


Abhi yaad aayaLOLLOLLOL

Oh really, life is beautiful, why not gorgeousLOL

Who plans their days, I live life as it goesLOL


The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Usman.

Usman.

IF-Sizzlerz

Usman.

Joined: 01 November 2005

Posts: 12936

Posted: 09 July 2010 at 1:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinkisluv91



Abhi yaad aayaLOLLOLLOL

Oh really, life is beautiful, why not gorgeousLOL

Who plans their days, I live life as it goesLOL



LOL

its nt gorgeous.. as its quite hot today here.. no chance of rains..Cry

actually i want to go shopping fr quite a lot of days now.. but nt getting the time..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pinkisluv91

pinkisluv91

IF-Stunnerz

pinkisluv91

Joined: 22 July 2008

Posts: 36931

Posted: 09 July 2010 at 1:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Usman.

[QUOTE=pinkisluv91]
LOL

its nt gorgeous.. as its quite hot today here.. no chance of rains..Cry

actually i want to go shopping fr quite a lot of days now.. but nt getting the time..


Well it could still be gorgeousEmbarrassed Be positiveLOL

Oh really, what do you want to shop for?
LOL I never knew guys like shoppingLOL

Usman.

IF-Sizzlerz

Usman.

Joined: 01 November 2005

Posts: 12936

Posted: 09 July 2010 at 1:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinkisluv91

Originally posted by Usman.

[QUOTE=pinkisluv91]
LOL

its nt gorgeous.. as its quite hot today here.. no chance of rains..Cry

actually i want to go shopping fr quite a lot of days now.. but nt getting the time..


Well it could still be gorgeousEmbarrassed Be positiveLOL

Oh really, what do you want to shop for?
LOL I never knew guys like shoppingLOL



array after 2 weeks cousin ki shaadi hai.. toh got to buy a Qurta for her mehndi function...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RagMastapinkisluv91

RagMasta

IF-Sizzlerz

RagMasta

Joined: 05 April 2007

Posts: 14403

Posted: 09 July 2010 at 1:15am | IP Logged
omg u guys r fast hehe

Post Reply New Post

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Topic Starter Replies Views Last Post
| Bigg Boss Ke Badmaash # 41 | Invites Only |

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Ishan. 1199 19515 08 July 2010 at 11:54pm
By Bugger
|Big Boss K Badmaash#40|Invt Only|H Bday SAS Pg.82

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Ishan. 1204 21272 06 July 2010 at 11:46am
By RagMasta
| Bigg Boss 3 Chat Club # 38 | Invites Only|

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Ishan. 1200 21183 02 July 2010 at 8:55am
By Autumn.
|*|Badmaash Companii CC-|*|

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13

serendipity. 101 3073 16 May 2010 at 8:39am
By Cutydevil
Incognito Critics# 31/Mod Note Pg 41/Imp Note Pg 1

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

U-No-Poo 1199 28510 17 April 2009 at 1:19pm
By -KingAragorn-

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.