Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   

|Bigg Boss Ke Badmaash #42|Invt Only|Imp Note Pg13 (Page 4)

Usman. IF-Sizzlerz
Usman.
Usman.

Joined: 01 November 2005
Posts: 13003

Posted: 09 July 2010 at 12:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinkisluv91

Originally posted by Usman.

[QUOTE=pinkisluv91]

its morning here na..!!

and no one's here.. am i talking to my MOM's bhooot....ROFL


Well I say good morning to everyone of you guysBig smileLOL I'm not mean like thatLOL

And I'm here, can't you seeShocked



array it was a reply to ur post only..

sucha  aunty u are...!!!

nyway, for a change... v wont fight today... wat say??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pinkisluv91

pinkisluv91 IF-Stunnerz
pinkisluv91
pinkisluv91

Joined: 22 July 2008
Posts: 36931

Posted: 09 July 2010 at 12:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Usman.

[QUOTE=pinkisluv91]
array it was a reply to ur post only..

sucha  aunty u are...!!!

nyway, for a change... v wont fight today... wat say??


ROFL I'm a aunty, yeh pehli baar dekha hai that your own mom could be an aunty.

And why won't we fight todayShocked what's so special, it's your bdayShocked

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Usman.

Usman. IF-Sizzlerz
Usman.
Usman.

Joined: 01 November 2005
Posts: 13003

Posted: 09 July 2010 at 12:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinkisluv91

Originally posted by Usman.

[QUOTE=pinkisluv91]
array it was a reply to ur post only..

sucha  aunty u are...!!!

nyway, for a change... v wont fight today... wat say??


ROFL I'm a aunty, yeh pehli baar dekha hai that your own mom could be an aunty.

And why won't we fight todayShocked what's so special, it's your bdayShocked




ROFL.. mainey online saare rishte tum hi se nibhaane hain..ROFL

@ fight.. aisey hi.. for a change...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pinkisluv91

pinkisluv91 IF-Stunnerz
pinkisluv91
pinkisluv91

Joined: 22 July 2008
Posts: 36931

Posted: 09 July 2010 at 12:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Usman.

[QUOTE=pinkisluv91]

ROFL.. mainey online saare rishte tum hi se nibhaane hain..ROFL

@ fight.. aisey hi.. for a change...


Saare rishteShocked no thanks UsmanROFL Koi aur dhoondh loTongue

@ fight- okay if you say so, I think this is the calmness before the stormCryCryLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Usman.

Usman. IF-Sizzlerz
Usman.
Usman.

Joined: 01 November 2005
Posts: 13003

Posted: 09 July 2010 at 12:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinkisluv91

Originally posted by Usman.

[QUOTE=pinkisluv91]

ROFL.. mainey online saare rishte tum hi se nibhaane hain..ROFL

@ fight.. aisey hi.. for a change...


Saare rishteShocked no thanks UsmanROFL Koi aur dhoondh loTongue

@ fight- okay if you say so, I think this is the calmness before the stormCryCryLOL


some one like sexy churel..ROFL even u are a churel toh i thought tumhaare se hi..LOL

@ fight.. typicall ekta kapoorish dialogue u maaro-ed...LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pinkisluv91

pinkisluv91 IF-Stunnerz
pinkisluv91
pinkisluv91

Joined: 22 July 2008
Posts: 36931

Posted: 09 July 2010 at 12:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Usman.

[QUOTE=pinkisluv91]
some one like sexy churel..ROFL even u are a churel toh i thought tumhaare se hi..LOL

@ fight.. typicall ekta kapoorish dialogue u maaro-ed...LOL


No I'm not a churel, shut upAngryAngry

Bugsy was right, you got our bad duaTongueLOL

@ Ekta Kapoor- Nope that was mineLOL she stole itOuch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Usman.

Usman. IF-Sizzlerz
Usman.
Usman.

Joined: 01 November 2005
Posts: 13003

Posted: 09 July 2010 at 12:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinkisluv91

Originally posted by Usman.

[QUOTE=pinkisluv91]
some one like sexy churel..ROFL even u are a churel toh i thought tumhaare se hi..LOL

@ fight.. typicall ekta kapoorish dialogue u maaro-ed...LOL


No I'm not a churel, shut upAngryAngry

Bugsy was right, you got our bad duaTongueLOL

@ Ekta Kapoor- Nope that was mineLOL she stole itOuch



churel churel churel... monu is a churel..ROFL

heeyyy v wr nt supposed to fight right.. so end it here..LOL

aww how creative u are.. kaisey kaisey dialogue banaati ho..[LOL[
ok no fights now...


1 last time only.. i want to call u CHUREL...LOL

ok ab bus no fight...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pinkisluv91

pinkisluv91 IF-Stunnerz
pinkisluv91
pinkisluv91

Joined: 22 July 2008
Posts: 36931

Posted: 09 July 2010 at 12:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Usman.

[QUOTE=pinkisluv91]

churel churel churel... monu is a churel..ROFL

heeyyy v wr nt supposed to fight right.. so end it here..LOL

aww how creative u are.. kaisey kaisey dialogue banaati ho..[LOL[
ok no fights now...


1 last time only.. i want to call u CHUREL...LOL

ok ab bus no fight...


YuckOuch what kind of a person are you.

No fightsShocked you say this much and expect me not to retaliateAngry

I'm very creativeCool

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Usman.

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
| Bigg Boss Ke Badmaash # 41 | Invites Only |

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: Ishan.   Replies: 1199   Views: 20546

Ishan. 1199 20546 08 July 2010 at 11:54pm by Bugger
|Big Boss K Badmaash#40|Invt Only|H Bday SAS Pg.82

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: Ishan.   Replies: 1204   Views: 22235

Ishan. 1204 22235 06 July 2010 at 11:46am by RagMasta
| Bigg Boss 3 Chat Club # 38 | Invites Only|

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: Ishan.   Replies: 1200   Views: 22110

Ishan. 1200 22110 02 July 2010 at 8:55am by Autumn.
|*|Badmaash Companii CC-|*|

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13

Author: serendipity.   Replies: 101   Views: 3184

serendipity. 101 3184 16 May 2010 at 8:39am by Cutydevil
Incognito Critics# 31/Mod Note Pg 41/Imp Note Pg 1

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: U-No-Poo   Replies: 1199   Views: 29494

U-No-Poo 1199 29494 17 April 2009 at 1:19pm by -KingAragorn-

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index