Debate Mansion

the kohinoor

Traveller thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

hey everyone!

well i have always wondered why the Kohinoor diamond hasn't been returned to india...even though Britian knows the history and that it originally belonged to India...

isnt it high time it was returned considering it represents the heritage of India?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angelic_J thumbnail
Sorry I don't think it shud be returned to India, I think it shud be returned to PUNJAB becoz Punjab is the original owner of Kohinoor.😊 The Kohinoor diamond belonged to Maharaja Ranjeet Singh and it was passed onto his family and I think his youngest son carried the Kohinnor when English took it away. I'm not sure if Dilip Singh was his youngest son or not but he was somebody from Ranjeet Singh's family.πŸ˜›  Don't be offended but I really think neither India or Britain has any ownership over Kohinoor, it shud belong to one and only PunjabπŸ˜ƒ
~LiL*PrInCeZ~ thumbnail
but isnt punjab in india?....so isnt it going baq 2 india newaiiz? πŸ˜•
Traveller thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~PaKi*PrInCeZ~

but isnt punjab in india?....so isnt it going baq 2 india newaiiz? πŸ˜•

hey ya i totally agree.....

and no...im not offended....just plain confused....PUNJAB is India so if it comes to Punjab...it comes back to India!πŸ˜‰

hazelgirl thumbnail
agree with u all.... πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜›
Angelic_J thumbnail
Originally posted by: Traveller

hey ya i totally agree.....

and no...im not offended....just plain confused....PUNJAB is India so if it comes to Punjab...it comes back to India!πŸ˜‰

Yes it is but I  like to think of Punjab as KHALISTAN and not IndiaπŸ˜›

syrene thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
whoa πŸ˜’ do we need to redraw borders here in IF?