Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

Soaps1

IF-Stunnerz

Soaps1

Posted: 09 July 2010 at 8:38am | IP Logged
Its possible even in my class some kids were my age others a year older LOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "14 or 15?? (Page 2)" in Tere Liye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nami2811

IF-Sizzlerz

nami2811

Posted: 09 July 2010 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _-sHoNaa-_

Originally posted by harshd_fan

Originally posted by _-sHoNaa-_

sum ppl have late birthdays & early birthdays...i mean when i was in grade 9, not every 1 was 14...some were 15 cuz they had birthdays in early during the school year

hmm.. yaa.. i was thinking the same.. but wat was the need of mentioning their ages.. i mean both CAN be of the same age..Smile

they needed to mention it cuz we had to knw wats their current age...like if taani only said 10 years ago we wudnt knw wat age they r now...but she said 10 years ago when me & onu were 14 & 15...tht means viewers knw tht taani & onu r now like 24/25 years oldSmile

hehe.. LOL ya ya..

indupriya2008

Goldie

indupriya2008

Posted: 10 July 2010 at 4:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by azfee

sometimes, this age difference happens...
Even in my class, not all are of same age..
in fact there's a guy who is 4 years elder than me.

i agree with u , sometimes there is age difference in one class.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Tere Liye Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.