Posted: 13 years ago
heyy everyone! 😃

i jus observed that at d beginning of the show, badi taani starts the stroy by saying that "it was the time when i and onu were of 14 and 15 years".. 😊

so according 2 my calculation.. 😛 taani shud be in 9th n onu in 10th class right?? 😲
but see both of them are in the same class.. hows dat possible?? 😲
is it a blooper?? or we need 2 make some adjustments to the statements??

no offence 2 any1.. just a random thought! 😉
Edited by harshd_fan - 13 years ago
I was thinking the same yday. 😆

answer: balaji. 😛
sum ppl have late birthdays & early birthdays...i mean when i was in grade 9, not every 1 was 14...some were 15 cuz they had birthdays in early during the school year
Originally posted by _-sHoNaa-_

sum ppl have late birthdays & early birthdays...i mean when i was in grade 9, not every 1 was 14...some were 15 cuz they had birthdays in early during the school year

hmm.. yaa.. i was thinking the same.. but wat was the need of mentioning their ages.. i mean both CAN be of the same age..😊
evn i was thinking the same
but its also tht sum ppl admit their child late in school and sum early
so might be Taani gopt admission early so she is with onu
Originally posted by harshd_fan

hmm.. yaa.. i was thinking the same.. but wat was the need of mentioning their ages.. i mean both CAN be of the same age..😊

they needed to mention it cuz we had to knw wats their current age...like if taani only said 10 years ago we wudnt knw wat age they r now...but she said 10 years ago when me & onu were 14 & 15...tht means viewers knw tht taani & onu r now like 24/25 years old😊
Ekta needs mathematic classes.
sometimes, this age difference happens...
Even in my class, not all are of same age..
in fact there's a guy who is 4 years elder than me.
Its possible even in my class some kids were my age others a year older 😆
Originally posted by _-sHoNaa-_

they needed to mention it cuz we had to knw wats their current age...like if taani only said 10 years ago we wudnt knw wat age they r now...but she said 10 years ago when me & onu were 14 & 15...tht means viewers knw tht taani & onu r now like 24/25 years old😊

hehe.. 😆 ya ya..