Page   of 6

-shabz-

IF-Rockerz

-shabz-

Posted: 29 August 2010 at 6:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by poo_s

sorry unhappyviewer
actually I read it somwhere
no need to apologize dear......what u remember reading was accusation from some members when i was in my prem choppra modeLOL... in that nonsense thread about ragini, rakhi and anmol.....but u know poo....honestly, i wasnt a sadhna fan before i joined the forumConfused....i used to watch bidaai for every character of that show.....i use to love to hate the negative characters, like kaushi and vasu and love mama ji and gang.....but i was labelled as sadhna's fan when i started commenting on the forum in sadhna's favour when she didnt lie in court......so since then i have been made a salekhian by the forum memebers.....aint that a funny story.....sorry if i bored you.....just felt like saying itSmile.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

poo_sasdpsanmolOmshanti1111

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Anmol is "anmol"... (Page 6)" in Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

poo_s

IF-Dazzler

poo_s

Posted: 29 August 2010 at 7:45pm | IP Logged
no no u didnt bored me.
its nice that u explain the total thing
thanks

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 26 September 2010 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
I am waiting for the day when ragini will call him Anmol

I think she will pretty soon if he starts his ignorance ka missionWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anizor

narangi314

IF-Dazzler

narangi314

Posted: 26 September 2010 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shanti05

oooooh! I cannot wait to see Anmol's reaction....disbelief, surprise, joy, hope....uff.....

I am sure Apoorva will handle it wonderfully! Day Dreaming

Omshanti1111

IF-Sizzlerz

Omshanti1111

Posted: 26 September 2010 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by unhappyviewer

sorry unhappyviewer
no need to apologize dear......what u remember reading was accusation from some members when i was in my prem choppra modeLOL... in that nonsense thread about ragini, rakhi and anmol.....but u know poo....honestly, i wasnt a sadhna fan before i joined the forumConfused....i used to watch bidaai for every character of that show.....i use to love to hate the negative characters, like kaushi and vasu and love mama ji and gang.....but i was labelled as sadhna's fan when i started commenting on the forum in sadhna's favour when she didnt lie in court......so since then i have been made a salekhian by the forum memebers.....aint that a funny story.....sorry if i bored you.....just felt like saying itSmile.
completely agree with you. I can completely feel your situation. I am also labelled Sadhna fan because I also could provide some explanation and highlight many of Sadhna and Mamaji's gooddoings, especially during the rift track. Thus got labelled such. Anyways, I dont care.If anyone notices my posts, I never love a character because of the actor. I am not a fan of Sara Khan or Aloknath, but love their characters.
I think both of us had the courage to defend what we liked in the characters and we should be happy that we stuck to that...Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-shabz-shanti05

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 26 September 2010 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by narangi_77

Originally posted by shanti05

oooooh! I cannot wait to see Anmol's reaction....disbelief, surprise, joy, hope....uff.....

I am sure Apoorva will handle it wonderfully! Day Dreaming
She would love to call the name Anmol after so many years!!!Embarrassed
Tammy kay papa and Suniye can be once in a while!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

narangi314

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 26 September 2010 at 3:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Omshanti1111

Originally posted by unhappyviewer

sorry unhappyviewer
completely agree with you. I can completely feel your situation. I am also labelled Sadhna fan because I also could provide some explanation and highlight many of Sadhna and Mamaji's gooddoings, especially during the rift track. Thus got labelled such. Anyways, I dont care.If anyone notices my posts, I never love a character because of the actor. I am not a fan of Sara Khan or Aloknath, but love their characters.
I think both of us had the courage to defend what we liked in the characters and we should be happy that we stuck to that...Smile
Thanks interesting bani !! I thought usually the character and actor go hand in hand

i always thought u were a fan of both
like in case of Indu and vasu also

Post Reply New Post

Go to top