Page 2 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 3 Page 6

Sweet-Violet

IF-Rockerz

Sweet-Violet

Posted: 08 July 2010 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Smitha, aap toh gayi kaam se. LOL I love the big emoticons you use in the posts. so expressive.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SPN_JD_Addicted

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Anmol is "anmol"... (Page 2)" in Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

arjun_rocks

Goldie

arjun_rocks

Posted: 08 July 2010 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
well no doubt he rocked and today he stole the show with his acting lol so much intensity in his expressions TongueTongueTongue.

Edited by sweetkanu - 08 July 2010 at 12:40pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sami01poo_slisasandraVeritasasdpsanmol

SPN_JD_Addicted

IF-Sizzlerz

SPN_JD_Addicted

Posted: 08 July 2010 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sami01

today anmol as character portrayed so many different shades .I mentioned that old anmol was a cynic and careless,reckless person....some unknown force changed him to this person we see these days.<font color="#990000">As mystery unfolds, we get to see each and every layer of this character's depth. </font>
<font color="#990000" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">I had said that in another post too that ....to me character of anmol in present stage is like a gehra samunder(deep waters) ...</font>

<font color="#990000" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">deep waters r mysterious and very calm on outward appearance,but deep down there is a raging storm in making and once in while that storm comes to surface and it takes everything    with it.......lets see if these ragging passions and intensity takes ragini away with it..</font>

<font color="#006633" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">now coming to creatives, i find they did awesome job in putting together this scene..and of course apu was just Day Dreaming</font>

OMG,u r killing with this description lol.Just what I want to see.A balanced man to the outside world and a volatile man inside and only his loved ones get to see that.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sami01lisasandraasdpsanmolshanti05

SPN_JD_Addicted

IF-Sizzlerz

SPN_JD_Addicted

Posted: 08 July 2010 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Anu--

Smitha, aap toh gayi kaam se. LOL I love the big emoticons you use in the posts. so expressive.

Anu,I am actually searching for emoticons to express today lol.IF emoticons are so Dead.I know!I am a lost cause now! LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lisasandraasdpsanmol

sami01

Coolbie

sami01

Posted: 08 July 2010 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
use Ur cute an d expressive sa emoticon na then to depict this ragging storm.....am still in shock from that scene

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

asdpsanmol

Omshanti1111

IF-Sizzlerz

Omshanti1111

Posted: 08 July 2010 at 12:44pm | IP Logged

Both Kinshuk and Apoorva are good.. we should not compare, rather appreciate their hard works in establishing their characters. We need to be flexible and enjoy the show as long as the show makes sense and the script, exceution are good.

Anmol being good does not in any way make Ranveer bad....and vice versa. For Ragini, both her past and present are equally important to step into a better future for herself, her children and the whole family.

Edited by Omshanti1111 - 08 July 2010 at 12:46pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

agunsami01-Pallavi-chinky80Veritasasdpsanmolshanti05

agun

agun

Posted: 08 July 2010 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Omshanti1111

Both Kinshuk and Apoorva are good.. we should not compare, rather appreciate their hard works in establishing their characters. We need to be flexible and enjoy the show as long as the show makes sense and the script, exceution are good.

Anmol being good does not in any way make Ranveer bad....and vice versa. For Ragini, both her past and present are equally important to step into a better future for herself, her children and the whole family.

Bani di, you always direct to the correct point...I agree Ranvir and Anmol can both be good in their own ways....we should not compare them...but appreciate they presence in ths mad house. I loved watching Ranvir...I miss him and Sadhna ...but Anmol looks like a good person at heart.....

an other thing which I personally believe is ...it is ok for Ragini to like this person...Rangvir story as magical it might be....as of today Ranvir is no more and Ragini needs somebody in her life...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Pallavi-asdpsanmolOmshanti1111

Omshanti1111

IF-Sizzlerz

Omshanti1111

Posted: 08 July 2010 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by agun

Originally posted by Omshanti1111

Bani di, you always direct to the correct point...I agree Ranvir and Anmol can both be good in their own ways....we should not compare them...but appreciate they presence in ths mad house. I loved watching Ranvir...I miss him and Sadhna ...but Anmol looks like a good person at heart.....

an other thing which I personally believe is ...it is ok for Ragini to like this person...Rangvir story as magical it might be....as of today Ranvir is no more and Ragini needs somebody in her life...
nice post Agun, good to see u...
Ragini falling in love with Anmol does not demean Ranveer in any way. Ragini's decision to marry Ranveer eight years back and her decision now to start life afresh with Anmol are two different aspects and demand of the circumstance. She can neither deny her past nor her present. She can never forget Ranveer but at the same time cannot deny such a selfless man like Anmol. Love is not just a physical relationship, its something to lean upon for mental peace. Love should not give grief, rather it should bring harmony and peace.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sami01Lamia17-Pallavi-asdpsanmol

Post Reply New Post

Go to top