Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

Anmol is "anmol"... - Page 2

SPN_JD_Addicted thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by-sami01

today anmol as character portrayed so many different shades .I mentioned that old anmol was a cynic and careless,reckless person....some unknown force changed him to this person we see these days.<font color="#990000">As mystery unfolds, we get to see each and every layer of this character's depth. </font>

<font color="#990000" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">I had said that in another post too that ....to me character of anmol in present stage is like a gehra samunder(deep waters) ...</font>

<font color="#990000" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">deep waters r mysterious and very calm on outward appearance,but deep down there is a raging storm in making and once in while that storm comes to surface and it takes everything    with it.......lets see if these ragging passions and intensity takes ragini away with it..</font>

<font color="#006633" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">now coming to creatives, i find they did awesome job in putting together this scene..and of course apu was just 😍</font>

OMG,u r killing with this description lol.Just what I want to see.A balanced man to the outside world and a volatile man inside and only his loved ones get to see that.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SPN_JD_Addicted thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by---Anu--

Smitha, aap toh gayi kaam se. πŸ˜† I love the big emoticons you use in the posts. so expressive.

Anu,I am actually searching for emoticons to express today lol.IF emoticons are so 🀒.I know!I am a lost cause now! πŸ˜†
sami01 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
use Ur cute an d expressive sa emoticon na then to depict this ragging storm.....am still in shock from that scene
Omshanti1111 thumbnail

Both Kinshuk and Apoorva are good.. we should not compare, rather appreciate their hard works in establishing their characters. We need to be flexible and enjoy the show as long as the show makes sense and the script, exceution are good.

Anmol being good does not in any way make Ranveer bad....and vice versa. For Ragini, both her past and present are equally important to step into a better future for herself, her children and the whole family.
Edited by Omshanti1111 - 13 years ago
agun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-Omshanti1111

Both Kinshuk and Apoorva are good.. we should not compare, rather appreciate their hard works in establishing their characters. We need to be flexible and enjoy the show as long as the show makes sense and the script, exceution are good.

Anmol being good does not in any way make Ranveer bad....and vice versa. For Ragini, both her past and present are equally important to step into a better future for herself, her children and the whole family.

Bani di, you always direct to the correct point...I agree Ranvir and Anmol can both be good in their own ways....we should not compare them...but appreciate they presence in ths mad house. I loved watching Ranvir...I miss him and Sadhna ...but Anmol looks like a good person at heart.....

an other thing which I personally believe is ...it is ok for Ragini to like this person...Rangvir story as magical it might be....as of today Ranvir is no more and Ragini needs somebody in her life...
Omshanti1111 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-agun

Bani di, you always direct to the correct point...I agree Ranvir and Anmol can both be good in their own ways....we should not compare them...but appreciate they presence in ths mad house. I loved watching Ranvir...I miss him and Sadhna ...but Anmol looks like a good person at heart.....

an other thing which I personally believe is ...it is ok for Ragini to like this person...Rangvir story as magical it might be....as of today Ranvir is no more and Ragini needs somebody in her life...

nice post Agun, good to see u...
Ragini falling in love with Anmol does not demean Ranveer in any way. Ragini's decision to marry Ranveer eight years back and her decision now to start life afresh with Anmol are two different aspects and demand of the circumstance. She can neither deny her past nor her present. She can never forget Ranveer but at the same time cannot deny such a selfless man like Anmol. Love is not just a physical relationship, its something to lean upon for mental peace. Love should not give grief, rather it should bring harmony and peace.

I agree.

KInshuk and apurva both are good  but yeah Apurva stole the show today...

I just recalled the Kajal Days.

Same passion, same intensity and same angry young man.

Mind blowing acting.

rajan sir knows how to establish a character  perfectly, i guess he played is master   stroke  by bringing Apurva to Bidaai ..

I can say  the show is appealing as fresh as it was 2 yrs back..

Great Job

Mr. Apurva Agnihotri a very very very grand welcome to Bidaai again..
Edited by SohaniD - 13 years ago
Omshanti1111 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-poo_s

today we also get to know his surname......thank GOD we dont have to wait for it now on.

your id pic is so good...πŸ˜ƒ
ash567 thumbnail

<font color="#000099">I had said before...give him two weeks time and he is going to work wonders. Today, even some worst critics are appreciating him. He has a great track record, I had made the post two days becak, but unfortunately it got closed. But today, tjhe post really proved its words...he is undeniably undeniable, he will walk straight into the hearts of many...</font>

</div>
<div>
<font color="#000099">he is that choice of RS, who did justice to all the characters that he stepped into,he was selected by RS to tide over an unfavourable phase in Bidaai, where two leads went missing....he has struck it...</font>

<font color="#000099">he is our Anmol aka ApoorvaπŸ‘πŸΌ....not only the actor, but the character is getting accepted...thats the truw victory of an actor, when the worst critics start liking his character role</font>

I agree 100%, you know you have achieved your goal when your worst critics start to accept you and your character..
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Nice post was just looking at  this one when Anmol entered the show and he is truly a lovable person

Hope ragini sees the genuine love he has for her sometime