Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Miss.Colorfull

IF-Sizzlerz

Miss.Colorfull

Posted: 08 July 2010 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
hi guys this is my first time writting a update in this forum btw my name is shivani.

In the jail:
tapush and his group is talking about taking actions against rich buisnessman  and they do unjuistice to poor people. the group leader writes the name ganguly publications on the wall in the jail including some other people as well.Police officer comes there and tells them you can only do this if you  get out of jail and he tells them that you shouldn't mess with big people. He tells his junior police officer not to call any one of their houses. the group leader smiles n police officer keeps going on saying so you want to be a leader but in when you are going to spend o and tapush says one night in jail today you will forget about leadership. The leader replies back saying can i get a cup of tea i ahve spoken so much so i am thirsty n i still need to speak. Police officer replies back saying forget about tea you will not even get water. The group leader says look another injustice just happened. He asks tapush if he is scared and tapush says no. Tapush starts talkign about physics and tells the group members to study for physics for the test tomrrow  and our profesoors don't even know we are here. A guy name manu speaks up saying lets get started we will learn whatever you will teach us and tapush agrees.

Next day:
Subodh is  sitting int he cafeteria and writiting something on the paper. the two girls with the glassess on are sitting with mouli and robindo asks robindo who is right about laila proposing to majnu or majnu proposing to laila. robindo winks at mouli n tells the girls that i heard laila majnu had a arrnaged marriage and mouli agrees. one of the girl says so we both lost the bet.anurag is sitting ont he table and watching subodh wirtting.anurag is is not happy but subodh is smiling to hinmself.subodh sees anurag and thinks that anurag will never give my letter to tani since he doesn't like me. Subodh gives the letter to mouli telling her it's the notes for tani and she agrees.
mouli gives the notes to tani and subodh is watching anf gets happy thinking that finally tani will now how much i likr her. anurag sees that and thinks subodh gave tani love letter and then he says i don't care he can give the love letter.

Tani's dad shop
bondan da(police officer) he gets out of the car infront of tani's dad shop. he starts talking to  tani's dad says i meet your daughter at annaya's marriage function. bondan da tells tani's dad that police has arrested some guys  ina protest and tapush is one of them. tani's dad tells him to do something but the police officer says if i could then i would take him out of the jail but some big buisnessman has filed a case against them. hearing that tani's dad go to anurag's house to tell tani's mom about it.

Anurag's house
all the ladies are doing some rituals and tani's dad comes there asking tani's mom to come with him. at first she refuses but he tells her it's important. tani'smom is tensed after she find out tapush in police station and both of them leave for police stataion.

At school.
tani is about to open the book but the bells rings. Teacher tells anurag that he can  leave early since it's his sis marriage. anurag ask tanni if he she is coming in evening  and she says yes. subodh gets happy that anurag is leaving and plans to impress tani. subodh tells his friends that he is going to take everyone out ofr movies but tani refuses saying there is function at anurag's house but subodh tells her we will come early. everybody tells tani to come and she agrees. subodh is happy n tells himself that now anurag is not gonna be there so i can sit next to tani and talk about the love letter.

Anurag's home
anurag's gets home and ask moshima about his mom and she tells himt hat her mom si doing some rituals.anurag tells her then why  they called me early dad n mom is not home n not even ananya. the phone rings and  it's em(one of the glassess girl) she tells him we are tlaking after  along time n anurag replies back i just met you tat skool liek an hour ago and she says yeah.anurag tells him that why you called me. she asks him to help him pick a gift for ananaya and  she tells him about the movie plan subodh made. anurag is suprised and says to himself that tani was suppose to come here then he invites the girl to the movies wiht him. as soon as he puts his phone down the girl appears( yeha ladki to super fast hain) anurag is suprised and she tells him i did this new hairstyle for you as well.he is like huh and hs etells himt o becaus ei am going out with you. anurags goes to change his clothes and tells her to wait and she agrees.

At movie theatre
anurag reaches the theathre. the girl tells him look there are sitting infront of us. anurag looks at them and talks to himself saying she is my best friend but she is going to  watch movies swiht him now. tani use to go to movies with me but from now on she is gonna watch all the movies with subodh maybe she read the letter.

Police Satation
labodi and her husband is talking to police officer and he tells them his son should be careful becuas ehe is messing with big people like chatterjee and shekhar da. both laboni and her husband is shocked to hear that.

At movie theatre
After the movie the girl tells anurag to meet with everyone. anurag tells her he will come soon and leaves. The girl meets the group and tells them she is with anurag. one of the guy ask her where is he and she tells them he is in thetare.  the girl talks to tani and tells her anurag  invited her to the movies and tani is  suprised.anurag is happy that tani didn't read the letter. anurag comes to the group and talks to tani. tani ask him how come he is here and he tells her there was nobody at home so he was bored. tani tells him if she knew she would invidted him him too. subodh is pissed that anurag is here.anurag tells tani to wait and he is going to get some food. tani agrees.
anuraag has the letter and he reads it.subodh sees anurag and comes towards him. anuraag has the letter in his hands and he  gets scared and subodh is smiling. anurag eats the paper. subodh ask him why he is here? he should of have told him earlier so they wouldn't come to disturb him on his date. anurag tells him date? subodh tells him his bro told himt hat if a girl n guy goes alone it's  adtae. anurag tells him ur bro always say stuff. subodh says look i am older now as well so i can  take girls ona  date and you challeneged me to tell my feelings to tani  so i wote her  a letter and he even got the letter. anurag si chewing the paper and coughs.subodh tells him to do do something else except eating but anurags laughs and subodh leaves.

Tani and anurag walking
tani ask anurag he is hiding something but anurag tells her no he is not. tani tells him i know when you are lying you make the same exact face liek you have made now. anuraag  doesn't say anything and tani tells him i will ask maa since she gives you food to eat and leaves. anurag thinking and saying sorry tani i have lied to you today but i don't myself why i ate the paper.subodh is a nice guy and if he likes you then why should  i feel bad but whenver he talks about tani i feel really bad. why?

P.S. I don't know how to spell some of the characters names since it's in bengali so there are  some mispelled names.

EnjoyWink

Edited by Miss.Colorfull - 08 July 2010 at 12:07pm

The following 40 member(s) liked the above post:

snehasanjananungakakapragyakumarsaggi80ER_ER_YAPelGirlsusan88neeram64skamanimani86nanda_gopasrmirjip@rasnirvhp18A HUGE FANKeanufandivya871CutieeMenurulainPutijaChalhovRaisinminaz296fungrlmoonlitnishabookbrain007christiandior.-Anu13-shareensrk_kadz-Alina-...Nikhita...kweetrockstarloveaboveall.tinselMonu-SunNaapallavi25.AngelSunShine_ASoaps1

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "written update 8 july" in Tere Liye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SunShine_A

IF-Stunnerz

SunShine_A

Posted: 08 July 2010 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
thanks fr the update

april10

IF-Rockerz

april10

Posted: 08 July 2010 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Thanks for wonderful update

minaz296

Goldie

minaz296

Posted: 08 July 2010 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
thanks for the lovely update!

nurulain

nurulain

Posted: 08 July 2010 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
Thanks Shivani for the lovely update!! Clap

.Angel

IF-Stunnerz

.Angel

Posted: 08 July 2010 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
Thank u so much for the update hun.

CutieeMe

CutieeMe

Posted: 08 July 2010 at 5:08pm | IP Logged
thnkx i couldn't find tere liye on youtube today i guess no one posted todays epsidoe

PutijaChalhov

Coolbie

PutijaChalhov

Posted: 08 July 2010 at 8:40pm | IP Logged
Thanks.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top