Tere Liye

kyun khaya maine woh letter??

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

adiroykapur

Goldie

adiroykapur

Posted: 08 July 2010 at 11:55am | IP Logged
ROFL omg our poor motu anu ate a letter today!!! Just so taani would not know subodh's true feelings for her. He is soo cute and it's so cute how he's starting to like her more than a friend and getting those possessive and jealous feelings. Embarrassed Its so cute when he gets jealous. In my opinion, it doesnt matter even if subodh tells taani that he likes her...she will never like him haha At least not yet...But aww, the scene when anu asks himself a bunch of questions about why he's doing this..it's too cute

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

PelGirlmyworld.22minaz296-scarlett-.shona.mysticgoryfilmsSoaps1

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "kyun khaya maine woh letter??" in Tere Liye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mysticgoryfilms

IF-Sizzlerz

mysticgoryfilms

Posted: 08 July 2010 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
onu has this innocence which is attracting everyone to him. Day Dreaming

he's such a kid. Day Dreaming Day Dreaming

Edited by mysticgoryfilms - 08 July 2010 at 12:01pm

.shona.

IF-Sizzlerz

.shona.

Posted: 08 July 2010 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
i hope tani doesnt like subodh...i have started disliking him cuz of tht gudgudi partROFL

onu was just TOO TOO TOOOOOOOOOOO cute! paper really doesnt taste nice...poor guy...he actually swallowed the whole big piece of paper! ROFL...& loving the jealous anu<3 he's adorable.

adiroykapur

Goldie

adiroykapur

Posted: 08 July 2010 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysticgoryfilms

onu has this innocence which is attracting everyone to him. Day Dreaming

he's such a kid. Day Dreaming Day Dreaming

so true, he's just so adorable that even tani likes him despite him being motu Smile

adiroykapur

Goldie

adiroykapur

Posted: 08 July 2010 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _-sHoNaa-_

i hope tani doesnt like subodh...i have started disliking him cuz of tht gudgudi partROFL

onu was just TOO TOO TOOOOOOOOOOO cute! paper really doesnt taste nice...poor guy...he actually swallowed the whole big piece of paper! ROFL...& loving the jealous anu<3 he's adorable.

ahahah I know, im sure in real life he didnt have to swallow the paper but still..if you think about it..thats so gross LOL

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.