Roses of love to bloom again-SaJan - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by luv_gunjan

Superb Superb topic dear! U did it again.. Created magic with ur beautiful words that define Sajan.. U r so right.. Gunjan can NEVER EVER forget Samrat.. He is her JAAN.. Her soul.. And soul to soul connection can NEVER be broken.. Its ETERNAL.. 😊

Absolutely right, SaJan were eternal.
awesome topic 👍🏼 .... and yes indeed their love is going to bloom again very soon and i can't wait to see their reunion 😍
...and thanks a lot for the pm 😊
totally agree with you............cant wait for sajan to reunite
Awsome topic dear...................and Sajan deserves that............loved your words.................such topics only can make me sleep in peace
Wow, ash_sajan Dear awesome👏....I am just dying to watch our januable Samrat😉 as Sardar paaji....I am sure he will look very cute😉.....u r right No matter what Gunjan says she still loves Samrat very much..Her Love 4 sammy is clearly Visible in her eyes..I am sure this time Samrat will not let His Chashmish go from his life..He will do everything possible to make gunjan smile n fill her life with Roses n unite with his chashmish😃.....U Right Ash_sajan These Roses stopped Blooming in our januables life when they seperated..but Time has come 4 these lovely Roses to start blooming n they will when our Sajan will Reunite..and  Sajan will as it is in their Destiny to be together with each other forever.....As our sajan are two bodies but one soul .....their deep love will make them one again n I wish we get to watch the more special moments between our sajan once more....and U r right ash_sajan Sajan uniting is the Happiest news for us Sajanians👏👏

and Our Sajan /Monaya sure do rock together...Sajan / Monaya are a Januable n Rocking jodi👏
Edited by 1gunjan7 - 13 years ago
hey sweety nice topic!!!
agree with u dear!!!
sam wont let her go!!!
all my best wishes are with him!!!!!
sajan rockks!!!
love,
gunjan mariya..
hey ash beautiful post
samrat is going 2 do all possible things
2 get back in his chashmish life
in im sure he will success
n the roses really play a great element in sajan 's relation..= )
love yaaaaaa
muuuuuahhhhhhhhhhh
hey ash awesome post 🤗
ur totally right
really cant wait for special sajan moments

just loved the post ash n our sajan really rocks.👏 Edited by rheasinha - 13 years ago
awesome post
agree with u
hope to see something more in s2