Roses of love to bloom again-SaJan

Posted: 13 years ago

His first rose was a lucky charm for her.His roses made her day so beautiful that it still remains in her memory as an unforgettable part of her life.His Roses made her life fully cherished. Yes guys you all must have guessed who i,m writing about and that is our lovely Sajan😳.I know guys from those 3years roses had stopped blooming in the life of our januables and that,s why both are so lonely and helpless but love saved the day😳.Even though one tries hard to stay away but the the second half won,t give up.Two sould which are meant to be together can never be broken apart and so is our Sajan.No matter whatever the reason is,they will have to unite again because it,s in their destiny😊.Samrat was one guy who can bring the whole world for his chashmish as we all know his love is just unlimited.Whenever he showers his love for Gunjan,her life turns into a beautiful season of spring😍where there every flower of love is bloomed for her.Well i,ve to admit that i,m not really good at describing their love for eachother but i really try my level hard here😆.And for our treat,we will be seeing the same moments or i should say more special then previous ones😳,our sajan uniting again is the most happiest news for all sajaniyans.Sam will not let go his chashmish that easily😉so be ready guys,Sajan,s magic and januableness will be coming back oon with more masti and fun😉 and a big twist with a new sardar paaji😆.Do share your view guys.Will be waiting and in the end i,ve just two words to say SAJAN/Monaya Rcoks!!!😉

agree with u dear
samrat understands gunjun very well
so hope that they will be back sooooooooooon
sajan roxxxxxxxx
Edited by chilluppp - 13 years ago
owwwwww dear really very blossoming post hon 😉 completely agree with ur each and every word the love which blossomed in past will be again trying to blossom, and yup this time sam will not give up so easily as this is matter of his chashmish and when it comes to his chashmish he can do anything for her and yup the day sajan will reunite it will be happiest day for sajan and thanks for this superb topic dear loved it u deserve this 👏
awesoome post dear.....
agree with u completely ........
and loved ur post to the core sweety.....
just like my januable SAJAN........
thanx a ton for the pm.....
What a beautiful topic!! 👏 .Agree with you completely.Samrat is going to do whatever possible to bring their love back.So we are going to see lot of Januable Sajan scenes.Sajan/Monaya rocks.
Lovely post dear, and you have brought the true essence. And I must say, roses has played an important role in sajan's bonding. Waiting for Sajan's cute moments.
wat a mindblowng post ash...
agreee wid u cmplty..
samrat z defintly gonna do ol d thngs dat is possible 2 get bak gnjn in his life..n i knw dat he'l succeed..afterol hez SAMRAT....

N THNXX 4 D PM DEAR...

Edited by ar4evr - 13 years ago
Superb post Ash👏 Very well said dear! I have always loved Samrat's determination right from the time to make Gunjan sing in the Tp, then seeking her forgivess, determined to talk to her during sheena times, making her walk, Neil.......At all times his determination was worth applause!
Just can't wait for Sajan to re-unite!
Wow wow awesome blossom post n I totally agree wid ur every single words n ya roses played a special role in sajan friendship to love story rose was a good luck charm for both sajan especially for gunji wenever der was some imp happening in gunji Sammy always give her rose n it always give her strength anyways ya rite Sammy will do everythinh to make gunji happy n smile n he will get his lady love back for sure as Sammy is best lol n ya m desperately waiting for sardarji avatar of Sammy lol n ya sajan/monaya rocks forever
Superb Superb topic dear! U did it again.. Created magic with ur beautiful words that define Sajan.. U r so right.. Gunjan can NEVER EVER forget Samrat.. He is her JAAN.. Her soul.. And soul to soul connection can NEVER be broken.. Its ETERNAL.. 😊Edited by luv_gunjan - 13 years ago