Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

*Shruti*

Global Moderator

*Shruti*

Posted: 08 July 2010 at 11:06am | IP Logged
THIS IS WHY WE ARE HOT:SIDDHIMA

Picture Credit:*Shruti*

Before I start I have to say this was one of the most hottest scene we had on Siddhima. The way it was shot, Karan Wahi-Jennifer Winget's chemistry, expressions and needless to say they looked hotDay DreamingDay Dreaming

This Is Why We Are Hot, this is what Siddhimaholics will be saying after watching the first romantic song sequence on our fatak couple Siddhanth and Riddhima.

Mrs.Riddhima Modi enters the place lighted with candle by her hubby Mr.Siddhanth Modi. She has a smile on her face. You can see glow on her face when Siddhanth's says his heart does not wants to go away from her. Siddhanth hands her the gift he brought for her.

On one hand Dr.Shahsnak is doing sleep walk and on the other hand we witness the first romantic song sequence between our fatak couple Siddhanth and Riddhima.
The intensity, naughtiness, shyness and those looks they gave to one another make you think how can they look so damn hot. They should be seriously banned for looking so hot in the entire song sequence.

Today some people will be awake till wee hours making graphics while some are going to watch Siddhima scenes again and again. Don't know how many people are going to be thrown out by YT for over usageLOLLOL

In the end I would just say what Siddhanth and Riddhima were telling each other in the song "Naughty Naughty Si Raat Aayi Tu Hai Main Hoon And Lots Of Tanhai"

Edited by *Shruti* - 08 July 2010 at 11:07am

The following 59 member(s) liked the above post:

anamikamundonprincess_12_29hira_87bhavdevijuisalord_kalkisohrobanee_4_lifeDilushamischiefawesomeKSGbajlookacoasta_70MuasamSept16thekthatigerLuV_MiLeSrapunzel84nm21FairyTale-Naimasukni85Maha_Sid-dewaniMaham-Afreen-kiran255ka7eelaluvkasuShiningStar18rosette80mysterieuxprincess1aishu_25...Noorya...xTimaxminuuPerfangel5655shamilMonu-SunNaa.SidraLeenasmgAmeresromiosugar1-alimabi-ssdtvgojansajni786eshaaax3.nami2811monar-Mayu-nyctophiliaindian_beauty-MERRY-nisha80RajiniliciousnorzarTheBlackJaguarshanti05KinSanj-Lostindreamsnadaanmasakalli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "This Is Why We Are Hot:Siddhima" in Dill Mill Gaye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

KinSanj

IF-Stunnerz

KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 08 July 2010 at 11:09am | IP Logged
hahaha i already watched the song seq like 20 times LOL
i guess i just can't seem to get over it..
Sidhima were looking Day Dreaming
well i guess i'm still not over it yet..hehe RUNS to Watch it again

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*

aishu_25

IF-Rockerz

aishu_25

Posted: 08 July 2010 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Very well said Shru!!  JERAN CHEMISTRY AMAZING!!!  It was like watching a bollywood movie song!!!  KW is an amazing dancer!!Thumbs Up

*Shruti*

.Sidra

IF-Sizzlerz

.Sidra

Posted: 08 July 2010 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Great Post Shruti!!! Sid-Ridz have great chemistry....they just lit the screen on fire!!! I have watched the sequenece soooo many times i cant even count. From the SBB/SBS vids to the precap and tehn todays episode! They sizzled on screen! Sid/KW already rocked the screen with his romantic antics...but ridz singing was just wow!! Loved the whole sequence!!! Day Dreaming

Edited by sidra2007 - 08 July 2010 at 11:39am

*Shruti*

norzar

IF-Stunnerz

norzar

Posted: 08 July 2010 at 11:17am | IP Logged
hi

fab post shruti and i second all what you said

siddhima are hot and unbeatable, i adored the dance sequence and like you said JeRan were terrific, they took us to a different world altogether

and Rids was no less romantic that Sid today, the way she touched the side of hsi face, awesome

cvs did a brilalint job and handled both sequenecs well.

norzar

*Shruti*

indian_beauty

IF-Stunnerz

indian_beauty

Posted: 08 July 2010 at 11:20am | IP Logged
haha...Shruti I already watched lyk 30 times....LOL....SIDDHIMA were too hot to handle today...the chemistry JeRan has is amazing...!!!!!!!! My computer screen was on FIRE 2day and it still is...!!!!!!!

*Shruti*

-alimabi-

IF-Sizzlerz

-alimabi-

Posted: 08 July 2010 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Honestly todays episode was just amazing SR where sooo HAWT

*Shruti*

luvarti

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 08 July 2010 at 11:23am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*-Mayu-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top