Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweet_chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
exactly...i was wondering ye ho kya raha hai!..and i'm fed up of geet falling over maan!....how stoooooooopid is this challenge..wat kind of ppl work  here..inhe koi kaam dhanda nahi hai....bygawd..!..but i liked the comic element in todays epi....But i dont think maaneet are back to square one..maan has gone crazy..wen geet bumped into the wall..the way he ran over her..was cute..maan has FALLEN!and fallen real HARD!....
Bugger thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: bubblygal1711

your right.... it is a funny episode.... but i found a bit intersting... but they are the same ones as you said the falls...and all..πŸ˜› .

but one thing... this time Maan is sooooooo muchhhhhhhhhhh concerned for Geet... even if she is not got really hurt...Maan jumps into action to get  near her....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
 and heal the pain... even though
there is nothing... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
but change in Maan is really cute...😳

But CVs need to move on the story a bit... where we can get new Maneet treat... Gosh waiting for restaurant opening... hope Maan proposes Geet...πŸ˜‰
or some New Maneet epi......πŸ˜ƒ

Proposal abhi bahot door hai bhai ....i dont want it so soon ....this man doesent even realize that he loves her .....so proposal ..thoda baad mein πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I likedt he way maan jumped to help her ....this proves whatever may come and howmuch ever he gets angry with geet ...he wont let geet get hurt at any cost  πŸ˜›
Bugger thumbnail

Originally posted by: an12345678

Naah, we haven't met before. Nice meeting you Usha, I am An. 😊 I got tired after writing 8 πŸ˜†

I hope, I do not offend anyone ... πŸ˜† though as long as it's Buggy's thread I am safe πŸ˜†

Ofcourse an ....ur safety is our gain πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.....ur howlarious oneliners r to die for πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Leenasmg thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Blueberry_07

Exactly right! As much as i wanted to love the scene..i coudn't...πŸ˜† πŸ˜†...cos it turned out so funny..and man ther isn't a need for the CVs to infuse SO many falls in the show..it becomes abit funny at some point of time...unfortunately like in Today's episode.. πŸ˜†

The after effect of the fall; her dupatta getting stuck under him..was cute though..πŸ˜³πŸ˜†..i mean that could happen..i think...πŸ€”...and the way he was like "Geet stop!".......

Yep..the dupatta getting stuck was cute...i thought she would fall on top of him again!🀣..coz it was stuck under his butt🀣..so i thought it would like pull her back down again!πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Bugger thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweta01

Buggu.. Great topic as usual.. πŸ‘πŸΌ but sadly not a great episode... πŸ˜› actually your topic was more interesting and fun than the show.. πŸ˜†
Thx sweta πŸ€—
What is the purpose for the bet???? seriously.. Sasha is an architecture and she bets on whom the boss thinks is more important.... πŸ˜² lolz.. sounds really Silly.. Silly Sasha.. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Sasha got too much influenced by her "silly me " i guess

And the boss do not call the secretary cos she has told him so....  πŸ˜† From the boss point of view.. which boss will do so.. πŸ˜• πŸ˜† but from Maan heart point of view it is ok... πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† Geet ne jo bola hai toh maana toh padega uski baat... πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Nahi toh uska dil toot jaayega... πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

ROFL maan is not a boss right now ....he is someone whose ego is terribly hurt πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†....he cant fire her and if he talks to her ...his pride will go for a toss .. so the best thing is to listen to what her secretary says

From today episode it seems Geet will win the bet by going to the party with Maan. 😊 though what is the point of that god only knows.. there is no logic in the bet!!!!
No points for guessing i completely agree with u here

And what happen to Dev and NT.. Dev phir se pakada gaya.... πŸ˜† and thank god they did not show the fight again.. still what happen after that taxi chor pakada gaya scene... πŸ˜† Did Dev met NT or went to the taxi inspite of she seeing him? do not think so.. NT is like a hunterwali to Dev.. πŸ˜† he is afraid of her.
πŸ˜†
Taxi waala bhi dev ka duplicate tha πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†....u heard his comments about women ?πŸ˜†

bubblygal1711 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Bugger

Proposal abhi bahot door hai bhai ....i dont want it so soon ....this man doesent even realize that he loves her .....so proposal ..thoda baad mein πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I likedt he way maan jumped to help her ....this proves whatever may come and howmuch ever he gets angry with geet ...he wont let geet get hurt at any cost  πŸ˜›

Yeah he has to realise it first....
loved the way maan feels concern for Geet......... Maan is really getting Sweeter every epi.......TongueπŸ˜‰
Bugger thumbnail

Originally posted by: angelina285

aaj ke episode ka toh I dnt knw but I enjoyed reading your post..
what was that shayad they were posing for their next pic for circulation.
amazing comment.

Thx angelina πŸ˜›
Leenasmg thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

@leenasmg ' Thx buddy πŸ€— ROFL I agree door bumping scene was funny and the way Maan immediately comes to her was sooo adorable 😍 . Phone convos r proving to be the best amongst their all interactions 'πŸ˜†πŸ˜† '.Maan is at his best when he is on phoneπŸ˜†.

Bugs...you can call me Leena!πŸ€—...yep Maan immediately reacts when he's see's Geet in pain..whether it was bumping into the door, or getting stung by the thorns in the roses she got for him..it really was adorable!😍
He's concerned about her...he is no longer the old Maan! OK..he's exactly the same other than the fact that he can now feel emotions!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..and he has feelings for Geet and is slowly falling in lovee which is something new for Maan as he's never experienced it before!

And deffo..their phone convo's are the best..Maan is the best when he is on the phone🀣..and so is Geet! I can still remember all the gaaliya she gave Maan thinking he was the silly boy who kept phoning! and also when she was like ek akheli ladki in the office with a guy at night!πŸ€£πŸ˜†
Bugger thumbnail

Originally posted by: mi7chimes

Hey BugsπŸ€—
πŸ€—
t episode.. ehem not quite wht i wanted to see b4 i leav... to drool for another month in a distant land ...*sigh*  well but agn i think its them stuttering b4 tey take t big step to t next level.. πŸ˜† b4 t saasha🀒 'n' taasha🀒 hav t big fall... i think it ill takee em tim to dwell on t idea tat tey actually cant liv without eachothr.. tey do hav to test it to tey prove it! i hope next week is gonna b there nxt level.
sadly i ill hav to b content with hoping for tat😭
And i think i'll like to go by that thought too. πŸ˜†
I hope there is some significance to this bet thing and sasha tasha r thrown out after it gets over

ah!! t fall... but i agree, t pose from above looked perfect for t gossip columns nxt edition!πŸ˜† n common tey did look lik tey bttr stay there 4evr...so comfortable!! 🀣 n geet is bumping a lot .. as a doc i doubt if it ill affect her pregnancy... i hav to get my books cheked agnπŸ₯±
\
forget the pregnancy .....its not important untill dev comes int picture πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
πŸ₯±

Jay-Dee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

@rheality shux ' Thx for liking the post. I have enjoyed every scene of Maaneet till now ...i just hope they don't stretch this thing further and move on. The story has ample potential and I hope they do justice to it.

@johanne -  Secutiry tapes will come into picture if he will want to know whats happening ..he hardly cares most of the time '..He got ticked in the party issue but Ilet see when will it get revealed '.

Buggsy, although I didn't make my self clear on this,  I do agree with you, I hope too that they do not stretch it anymore.. as I said less is sometimes more and too much of a good.. blah blah blah..... adn btw it's an amazing post... these responses here are proof...

as for the hint : at first degre is kindergarden easy, they are both falling... what I liked was they both did, they are both equally on the floor... maan is getting down to earth with the help of Geet... and that in front of all, his reaction could have been quite different...