Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Maan & Geet back to square one?

Bugger IF-Sizzlerz
Bugger
Bugger

Posted: 08 July 2010 at 10:57am | IP Logged

What the hell was going on Ouch? Have I missed anything or Maaneet r suffering from amnesiaConfused? Todays show was back to square one. Arrogant Maan with silly ,clumsy Geet with their usual falls and eyelocks. D'oh

I was hoping that the show would take a step forward after the night. Geet throwing attitude and avoiding him or both of them just trying to keep everything professional or something else but it appeared like they came back from where they started. Ermm

This challenge thing is soooo stupid!! Does it make any sense?? It actually didn't to me. Even if geet proves she is more important to maan ,how can this prove they r not having an affair. Someone please enlighten me on this.  Ermm

Earth shattered again! Aur apni Geet phir se gir gayiLOL. Here they took a step forward. Instead of Maan holding her , maan too got succumbed to bad gravity and falls on the floor with geet on top of himROFL'for godsake who write these scenes???ROFL. And as usual they get freeze in that position for 10 minutesLOLLOL. Shayad they were posing for their next picture for circulation.LOLLOL

Best dialogue "Agar courier aaya hai toh kya phone me ghooskar padhoo'.mere cabin mein lao" C'mon Maan don't be so rude'.if she had come without asking u would have again shouted at her.LOL

Geet gives another wonderful idea and Maan is dumbstruck. I don't understand geet se pehle yeh construction company doob rahi thi kyaLOL. I think only geet is the one who is left with the ideas and the whole office including maan is dumbLOLLOL. Geet bumps herself with the gate and another Kodak moment. LOL.

Now our angel (Mr chopra) has called Maan and geet for some restaurant opening LOL 'so 'sasha.. as adi said today, picture toh abhi baaki hai mere dostWink

Dev and NT... they were royally ignored by meLOL

Edited by Bugger - 08 July 2010 at 10:59am

The following 88 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaanabillihpriya7891fatima...cartoongolualidanish2003missbubbly04raziya56geet261sweetscent13divineplanreenasvPrateekshammaji.devilishRhealitySuxNims111mannattloverashimd410AnjanaYYZsweet_gurl93Nirjhor105coolfiretanya_viperfectdreamscelestaeJay-DeePriya.saumziTressaSWKIArusha4003DoJinbd670816-Urvi-VJ-LNMDJsushupskudi420morningdewSidra.Wkate-85Harpreet.MuzmakhanBini311Jiyaaa.....chullbullisecretkeeperdesigirl_18sweet_chillyAntareseveline.SilentPrincessmi7chimesAmongthestars89jyoti06Autumn.adoremevirgoZaYaHolicKai.x.sonia.xyulZswan20--Nargis--chocolover89virgo_gurlLeenasmg-Mink-susan29pennuMissArshi-Arwen.cooldude10Rolzzmuskanpmitzi11maybe-justSPN_JD_Addictedbubblygal1711Blueberry_07Sofnapyar-ishkibelieveinpinkSIKinLoVETaiyonoimi-Ms.Wildcherry-..RamKiJanaki..-AquaMermaiden-asmaanixx

x.sonia.x IF-Sizzlerz
x.sonia.x
x.sonia.x

Posted: 08 July 2010 at 11:00am | IP Logged
ppl must be enjoying this track too much
thats why they keep continuing with it
arghhhhhhhh
am so sick of the repetitive - ness
and random mahiiiiiiiiiiis

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

RhealitySuxcacoethesBuggerpyar-ishk

Arwen. IF-Sizzlerz
Arwen.
Arwen.

Posted: 08 July 2010 at 11:02am | IP Logged
I couldnt see the episode ... tell me is it worth watching? shd i catch the repeat? or make do with a written update?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Bugger

sweet_gurl93 Goldie
sweet_gurl93
sweet_gurl93

Posted: 08 July 2010 at 11:03am | IP Logged
This challenge thing is soooo stupid!! Does it make any sense?? It actually didn't to me. Even if geet proves she is more important to maan ,how can this prove they r not having an affair. Someone please enlighten me on this.

lol i was wondering the same thing...i mean if geet wins then that is kind of like proving that yes, something may be going on between maan and geet, so it doesn't really make sense lol

and LOL our angel?? Mr Chopra?? lol that is soo true!!
only he is our hope to bringing maan and geet together, again lol, since they are acting as though nothing has happened between them before... i.e. dance, getting stuck in a room, etc etc

but, i guess Maan, in a way is hurt that Geet said those things to him, so lol he's giving her a tit-for-tat lol

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Jay-Deecelestaex.sonia.xBuggerpennuArwen.asmaanixxpyar-ishk

AnjanaYYZ Coolbie
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 08 July 2010 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Thank u for my Tom & Jerry show ka update ROFLROFL  I look forward to the catch-n-fall... betcha Sasha never got picked up n should learn to ghirofyEvil Smile

As for the challenge - i think its win-win.  (a) Geet is most important becoz she is good worker or b) tey r n't having an affair Big smile

Edited by AnjanaToronto - 08 July 2010 at 11:05am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Nirjhor105secretkeeperAntaresArwen.Bugger

sweet_gurl93 Goldie
sweet_gurl93
sweet_gurl93

Posted: 08 July 2010 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arwen...

I couldnt see the episode ... tell me is it worth watching? shd i catch the repeat? or make do with a written update?

well if you want to watch a Maneet scene, then it is defo worth watching
otherwise, you can stick with the written update

but i wud advise you to watch it, lol, cuz it was entertaining today

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya_viJay-DeechullbulliArwen.pennuBugger

blueflames IF-Dazzler
blueflames
blueflames

Posted: 08 July 2010 at 11:05am | IP Logged
of course as u said they r back to square one but there is change in Mr. ARROGANT.
Before he didn't use to care but now the scenario is changed....and their going to dinner can be the next step for which we all waiting impaitently

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

AnjanaYYZcelestaechullbulliswan20Buggermysterygurl1427pyar-ishk

rusha4003 IF-Dazzler
rusha4003
rusha4003

Posted: 08 July 2010 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arwen...

Same here ... soooo what's the verdict ?//

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BuggerArwen.

Go to top