Harry Potter

Dan Radcliffe: I thought Justin Bieber was a woman (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 3 Page 5

cityoflights

IF-Veteran Member

cityoflights

Posted: 31 July 2010 at 8:14am | IP Logged
I'm not a fan of Justin or anything but I feel bad for the kid, when people are mean to him. I mean, he's only fifteen right? It's not his fault that he sounds like a girl. I just don't think his voice has broke yet.

Anyway haha, Dan, lol.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dm_hpcrazy-Debo-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dan Radcliffe: I thought Justin Bieber was a woman (Page 2)" in Harry Potter forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

xspyrox

Goldie

xspyrox

Posted: 31 July 2010 at 8:33am | IP Logged
Pffft! Okay, Daniel. I believe ya!Stern Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dm_hpcrazy

dm_hpcrazy

dm_hpcrazy

Posted: 31 July 2010 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aishi.muffin

I'm not a fan of Justin or anything but I feel bad for the kid, when people are mean to him. I mean, he's only fifteen right? It's not his fault that he sounds like a girl. I just don't think his voice has broke yet.

Anyway haha, Dan, lol.

He is 16 now, and yea, it's not really his fault that his voice is like that, but i think its just one of those things about being an artist.
People still make fun of SRK about his stammering...even though that was in a movie LOL
I guess it kind of just comes with the profession Wink

cityoflights

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 01 August 2010 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Lol, that's hilarious! Poor Justin though, I agree with Aish. I don't think his voice broke yet - it's kinda late for a guy, but it happens.Smile

Edited by JanakiRaghunath - 01 August 2010 at 1:02pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dm_hpcrazycityoflights

cityoflights

IF-Veteran Member

cityoflights

Posted: 01 August 2010 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dm_hpcrazy

Anyway haha, Dan, lol.

He is 16 now, and yea, it's not really his fault that his voice is like that, but i think its just one of those things about being an artist.
People still make fun of SRK about his stammering...even though that was in a movie LOL
I guess it kind of just comes with the profession Wink

Yep, people always find something to make fun of a celebrity about LOL 

dm_hpcrazy

dm_hpcrazy

dm_hpcrazy

Posted: 01 August 2010 at 4:39pm | IP Logged
It makes it amusing for us :P
Love to hate them and love to love them too!

chhilt

IF-Rockerz

chhilt

Posted: 01 August 2010 at 5:12pm | IP Logged

Anyway haha, Dan, lol.

I completely agree, give the kid a break! :S He's actually a pretty decent singer too... Baby is catchy haha LOL

Anyway, Dan is so completely out of it haha :P

dm_hpcrazy

leeseunggilove

IF-Rockerz

leeseunggilove

Posted: 02 August 2010 at 4:03am | IP Logged
lol.....dan i agreee ...i mean....omgggg it really does sound like a female singing na...

dm_hpcrazy

Post Reply New Post

Go to top