Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

dm_hpcrazy

dm_hpcrazy

Posted: 08 July 2010 at 10:48am | IP Logged
When MTV spoke with Daniel Radcliffe at the Wizarding World of Harry Potter theme park last week, they asked Dan about recent pop culture phenomenons such as pop music sensation Justin Bieber.
Hilariously, Dan says he wasn't sure of Justin's gender:

"I only heard Justin Bieber for the first time two weeks ago," Radcliffe told MTV News. "I genuinely thought it was a woman singing. I'd never heard it before. Is it big in England yet?"

source - http://justjared.buzznet.com/2010/06/22/daniel-radcliffe-justin-bieber/

LOL LOL ROFL
Oh Dan!

(i searched if this was already posted, it wasn't)
(also if any Justin Bieber fans are upset, I apologize)

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

yourmomRainNshineyasharan.love_Ashy_-dhruvileeseunggiloveMagixXshe_ratchetOlicityFanAngelic_J..-Kaju-..gujunpyoisomersRafa.LunaPotter-ArohaAngel-U-No-Poolostmymusic.-Sakina-spiritcrimsonEuphoria.herms_angelnikita_88..RamKiJanaki..safeplacetolandVasusenaRadheya

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dan Radcliffe: I thought Justin Bieber was a woman" in Harry Potter forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

fly_chick

Goldie

fly_chick

Posted: 08 July 2010 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
I heard the same news a week or so ago and couldn't stop laughing- honestly Dan-  though i feel sorry for Justin because maybe not intentionally but Dan might have hurt his feelings if he's heard the news

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dm_hpcrazy

dm_hpcrazy

dm_hpcrazy

Posted: 08 July 2010 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
When i first saw the article i thought it was all in jokes, as in Dan knew about this joke so he just repeated it. But after watching the video, he actually did not know.. he is really out of the pop culture loop
lol

-Sakina-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Sakina-

Posted: 09 July 2010 at 3:35am | IP Logged
hihi that's funny

dm_hpcrazy

_Ashy_

IF-Dazzler

_Ashy_

Posted: 09 July 2010 at 5:12am | IP Logged
That's height.

dm_hpcrazy

Mazzy101

Goldie

Mazzy101

Posted: 09 July 2010 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
ROFLi dnt really blame him, i mean justin has a nice voice bt he does sound like a girl sumtmes!

dm_hpcrazy

Mehar23

IF-Dazzler

Mehar23

Posted: 29 July 2010 at 5:34am | IP Logged
lol thats what i thought at first

dm_hpcrazy

zarine

zarine

Posted: 29 July 2010 at 2:33pm | IP Logged