Tere Liye

Onu and Kulfis; Am i the only one or did ...

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Soaps1

IF-Stunnerz

Soaps1

Posted: 08 July 2010 at 10:02am | IP Logged
someone else wonder too after watching older Onu eat the kulfis that day in auditorium ... that what he did after finishing the kulfis? Ermm I have been thinking about it since then ... i don't know when we will get to see him again but that smile he had before he started eating them ... what did it signify? That he was able to remember and recollect his past events? or what?

I want to know what his next srep is after finishing the kulfis ... would he do some more familiar acts or would he forget everything again after finishing them? I want to know so badly AngryLOL

And please don't say he will ask for more ROFL

Edited by Soaps1 - 08 July 2010 at 10:05am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-vandy-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Onu and Kulfis; Am i the only one or did ..." in Tere Liye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

purvimeh

IF-Rockerz

purvimeh

Posted: 08 July 2010 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soaps1

someone else wonder too after watching older Onu eat the kulfis that day in auditorium ... that what he did after finishing the kulfis? Ermm I have been thinking about it since then ... i don't know when we will get to see him again but that smile he had before he started eating them ... what did it signify? That he was able to remember and recollect his past events? or what?

I want to know what his next srep is after finishing the kulfis ... would he do some more familiar acts or would he forget everything again after finishing them? I want to know so badly AngryLOL

Nads That smile def showed he recollected that moment.. he just wldn't  have smiled at it... well am sure he is still listening to the story... LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Raisin

Goldie

Posted: 08 July 2010 at 10:08am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

maheen55

Soaps1

IF-Stunnerz

Soaps1

Posted: 08 July 2010 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by azfee

I think he'll wash his hands... LOL
Because tissue papers won't be enough for his style of eating Kulfis! Big smile

But he always cleans his hands with his kurta ... you think he will? Ewww DeadROFL

Raisin

Goldie

Posted: 08 July 2010 at 10:14am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

.shona.

IF-Sizzlerz

.shona.

Posted: 08 July 2010 at 10:14am | IP Logged
i thought ur gonna say "m i the only one who found big anu's way of eating kulfi cute?"Day Dreaming he slower in eating them after growing upLOL

zobsheh

kmh2rockzz

IF-Sizzlerz

kmh2rockzz

Posted: 09 July 2010 at 2:09am | IP Logged
hahahahahahahaahLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Keanufan

Keanufan

Posted: 09 July 2010 at 2:15am | IP Logged
Well he is starting to remember and before he has his complete re-collection taani wud hv left ....I mean the place for him alone to ponder...What say??

Post Reply New Post

Go to top