Star Of The Day : 8th July

Posted: 13 years ago
Hello everyone ,
Yesterday's show had people  voting for all different  nominees...they were
Varsha , Urmilaa, Satish , Jaipurwala , Bhavna , Satish's dad   and Savita .

Following are the runner up and the winner .

Runner Up :
Varsha ..
So her marriage is intact , she still loves Satish and is very much with him. Now what happened overnight and how this script changed  is something we wil lnever know . Anyway , we should welcome this change as we all would have hated to see our favourite girl become so stubborn and unreasonable ..
She was mostly voted as Sasha and that got her one vote and satish one vote . They both consider their marriage more importan tto them than anything else and hence  Sasha are the Stars   of yesterday's show ...

Winner :
Satish .๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฅณ
The sweet heart of Pavitra Rishta  has won the prestigeous crown again . He is such an adorable guy . He is still with his wife and is working hard on their relationship . His mother and father too love him enough to put his happiness and his peace of mind before anything else .
He is  practical, romantic  and very loyal to his wife . Just the kind of husband every girl can dream of . Varsha sure is a lucky girl and she should keep this guy happy at any cost ...
 Satish has won with 3 votes from Varsha ....

Guys , you know  the drill ...
Keep those votes coming in   and have fun ...๐Ÿ˜‰
Edited by Tanyaz - 13 years ago
yupieeeeee

arre yr again satish baazi mar gya๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ

good
nyc episode today...............

funny, romantic
ovrall nice
Dharshuuuuโค๏ธ

I just love these two couple...SaSha n DharShu...wow...always knew Dharmesh is a vry gud guy....he's so cute and sensible.๐Ÿ˜
My vote to him๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
I dont like what Manav was wearing...why do they make Sushant wear such dull clothes!!

So,Satish n Dharmesh work together and they made Archu work with them...nice plan!!!.....I simply love him๐Ÿ˜ƒ
congratz to Satz ๐Ÿ‘
hailaa what a monumental moment ArMan meet ๐Ÿ˜†.... nd Archu doesn't recognise Manav's voice ....... but I loved the background score pee lun....suits ArMan .... I know u guys r not gonna agree but I did feel the magic ...Sushant ws top class he emotes really well bin kahe hi sab kuch keh diya ๐Ÿ˜
Edited by piya_10 - 13 years ago
Why wont I agree piya...I felt the magic too๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...gotta agree here...with tht background music and those looks....I forgot everything else....even shravani๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
hmm ab samaj aaya .... Archu got the job thru recommendation .... sensible
i love the way dharmesh purpose vaishali and vaishali too...............................

so my vote goes to dharmesh and vaishali
Sherlock...these days Shravni gives such creepy "I m at peace with myself" look that m scared ๐Ÿคข