Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Anu13- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

'Tere Liye' has thus far made news not for its on-screen content, but for the off-screen emotions running high among fans of Harshad Chopda, Anupriya Kapoor, and Additi Gupta. Chopda's legion of fans have ridiculed Anupriya Kapoor, and demanded return of Additi opposite him.

One doubt are they professional writers in any way ? Cant they see Tere Liye is a damn new show and giving too Tough competition to old and popular show Uttaran and the dirty and idiotic reporters took some other meaning ..Just a damn 0.2 diff btw a new show and Popular show ..Cant they see that ..This TC has become too ridiculous to tolerate ..

What does the above lines means ..Off screen news of HC , AK and AG ? wow from where we are getting this off screen one and only from TC not a damn from any other sites ..other sites dont even care for the off screen News..

Agree with u nadia if they promoted Kis Desh this much then show would not get shut down and would be succesfully running till now i bet on that

Cheapest News i have ever seen ..Shame on u TC

Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Tannu tolerate na karien toh kia karien? Attack their "non-existent" office? 🀣
-Anu13- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

^^ seriously Nadia i am trying to comment with same thing but that foolish are not even accepting my comments

Even i can do a better job if i am reporter but these idiotic reporters are having no logic at all

Ilovepie. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Bloody hell! These tellycafe reporters are really getting on my nerves now! How far do they want to go?? 😑
SheVi4life thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
wow they write so many articles about TL, harshad, anupriya, and addiit...i guess TL is popular big time...especially harshu, anu,......and additi
nd m so frikin pissed at those people who have nothin else to do other then comment on TL articles bout how they wish the show would flop...the seriously need a life..i hope once harshu and anu enter teh show...the trps go really high...just so this oculd be a slap on all those haters' faces...😑😑😑
😑😑Edited by CAqueen - 13 years ago
SheVi4life thumbnail
Originally posted by: Soaps1

How about partying instead of fighting? πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

Lets have some ice cream

wow m so hungry now...
Mazzy101 thumbnail

is it true? and whos bashng harshad?πŸ˜•

SheVi4life thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mazzy101

is it true? and whos bashng harshad?πŸ˜•

yes people are bashing harshu....nd those people are none other than the socalled harshiti fansπŸ˜†...i mean m a big fan of harshiti..but that does not mean that if one of them decides to do a show wid some other actor then i would start bashing them..wishing ill for his/her future show..thats sick...i guess sum people dont understand wat a professional actor is...