Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

taral83

IF-Dazzler

taral83

Posted: 08 July 2010 at 8:16am | IP Logged
In yesterday's episode, Kokila says to her husband that she is the one that tought Ahem to be responsible and strong enough to face this society and not be fooled by people. She has made him smart enough to create his own empire and wealth. Otherwise, my husband is a no body that has not even a penny. Her mentality is the same as Rashi. She too is very upset that her husband has nothing under his name, basically they are poor. If she is trying to gain some power and money, she is doing the same that Kokila has been doing for years. Only difference here is that Kokila knows the value of money, she wants it more for power and status. While Rashi wants it for her needs, wants and desires, materialistic type. Nevertheless, both are wrong, so Koki can not in anyway point a finger at Rashi or stop her from what she is doing. She should change herself first then point at Rashi. Yes, I understand she wants to control Rashi as well because she doesn't want to loose her status. But they both a mirror image of each other.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-tellyaddict-suk19

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Koki can not point finger at Rashi" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

bharat9

IF-Dazzler

bharat9

Posted: 08 July 2010 at 9:15am | IP Logged
both koki and rashi's have intentions of gettin the money power through their husbands. but koki is lived many years in modi house now and she has kind of accepted this fact too but now she does have all the power through her son. but it has never been shown tht koki wants the money for her own needs or desires. she wants it jus to get a repution in the family or society etc. on the other hand rashi's intentions are bad. she got married to jigar jus because he belongs to a very weathy family. she wants the money to fulfill her dreams, desires, needs as she has never seen those things before. she wants to fulfil her mother's desires too with jigar/modi family's money.
but at least koki's intentions were never as bad as rashis. koki does respect her in-laws and does love them but rashi she doesnt love anyone, not even her husband. she is using her mother-in-law too. rashi only cares for money as she has been taught by her mother.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

j_veenu-tellyaddict-

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 08 July 2010 at 9:24am | IP Logged
very well comparison between rashi n koki.
Taral n rimi u both hv done a gr8 analysis, i'l come soon with mine.

taral83

IF-Dazzler

taral83

Posted: 08 July 2010 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bharat9

both koki and rashi's have intentions of gettin the money power through their husbands. but koki is lived many years in modi house now and she has kind of accepted this fact too but now she does have all the power through her son. but it has never been shown tht koki wants the money for her own needs or desires. she wants it jus to get a repution in the family or society etc. on the other hand rashi's intentions are bad. she got married to jigar jus because he belongs to a very weathy family. she wants the money to fulfill her dreams, desires, needs as she has never seen those things before. she wants to fulfil her mother's desires too with jigar/modi family's money.
but at least koki's intentions were never as bad as rashis. koki does respect her in-laws and does love them but rashi she doesnt love anyone, not even her husband. she is using her mother-in-law too. rashi only cares for money as she has been taught by her mother.

I don't think koki truly respects and loves everyone from heart. She only does it out of duty, as a bahu. But she shows no respect to her "jetani" or "mota bhai". Its like she shows something and says something else behind their backs. She hated that mota bhai asked her, Kokila Parag Modi, to take the file and get it signed instead of a naukrani. Like that is all she is good for. She has also insulted Hetal many times for various reasons. I would say that she is not as evil or doesn't try to really ruin their lives like Rashi plans to ruin Gopi's life. So in that case, Kokila is better. But as for respect and love, she might have a slight bit more then Rashi, but not whole heartedly.

Edited by taral83 - 08 July 2010 at 10:59am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-tellyaddict-

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 08 July 2010 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
So now its my turn for putting my points while comparing Koki and Rashi...
and here m with Koki only at one point that she is not desperate to Ruin anyone else life jaan bhujh ka unlike Rashi.......
except that Rashi is exactly like Koki...when it comes their mentality for being in Power, both of them thinks Being in power means to have Money, business in the control...
and for that Any limit is not far away to cross.....

and I cant stop myself to say that Whatever Aham is,....just coz of Over Ambitious Kokila Parakh Modi....what she could not achieved being ghar ki chhoti bahu, being Parakh ki Wife she thought to fulfill all hie derises being Aham ki Maa.....and her dreams got fulfilled too.....

but during that coures Aham became a robot, a puppet of his mom....and lost his emotions and feelings.....

So the bottom line is Koki and Rashi are exact same......only one point is different as Rashi always wants to hurt Gopi mentally or physically but Koki just wanted to have command on all...but never wanted to hurt Hetal physically.....

Hope my views dint offend anyone.....

Edited by -tellyaddict- - 08 July 2010 at 1:49pm

suk19

taral83

IF-Dazzler

taral83

Posted: 08 July 2010 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
i would agree that koki is harmless otherwise, besides her barking and showing up everywhere like a bhoot, she is ok. She doesn't want to intentionally hurt anyone physically. All she wants is power and command as you said. However, it still isn't righ the way she behaves with Gopi, hetal or even her own husband. I have said in the past also that a lot of the stuff Koki says are very deep and important teachings to Gopi and even Rashi. She gives a lot of good teaching that would help them in their lives. So she isn't a total gone case. Now if we are giving Koki some slack, I think Rashi deserves some also. Majority of her plans are not her plans, they are her "hai thakurji" wali mommy's plans. She wants power and wealth but doesn't know how to get it with evil tricks. She learns those pointers from her dear mother. I think if Mamaji steped out of Rashi's life, Jigar's goodness might have some effect on Rashi. She has been brainwashed. So though there is reason behind their attitudes and personalities, they still can not be excused because wrong is wrong.  

-tellyaddict-

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 08 July 2010 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
very well said...
Koki is not at all a Gone Case....and my POV she is the most intelligent creature in all MM...as she is the only one who observes each and everyone from top to bottom.....
till now all of Tricks of Rashi against Gopi never went unobserved from Koki's eyes and brain also.....
she is harsh and rude by words but her words are mostly teachings for Gopi/Rashi/Urmi....
but I never liked her way to treat Hetal and Baa.....even her husband too...only person against whom she can speak is Chirag....might be coz he is her Jeth or hav all the Business in control.........

and agree Rashi is again a puppet of Urmila....who does not think beyond money and jwellery.....so eventually she is making Rashi like hers only.....and if she leaves Rashi then may be Jigar's love and Hetal's concer will change but it will take a long time........as Maa ka rang utarne me waqt lagega...bahut waqt lagega...

bharat9

IF-Dazzler

bharat9

Posted: 08 July 2010 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
taral and sadhli, i agree with your points. koki never had or has any intentions to hurt anyone physically but rashi can cross her limits. in order to gain the power of money rashi can do anything. rashi is totally brain washed thanks to her mother urmi.
on the other hand, koki has kind of brainwashed her dikra ahem!!!
both are choti bahus in the MM who actually want the title of big bahu!!!
both hetal and gopi are very kind and are jethanis!!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top