Deep Creations # 7 ArVi/AshVik pg 58+60 (Page 58)

Post Reply New Post

Page 58 of 60

UnderControl.

IF-Dazzler

UnderControl.

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 6:42am | IP Logged
I have started watching Madhubaala. but it doesn't excite me much, i watch for the sake of watching. i am pretty much living on TVD and Castle only aajkal :D and they're gonna go on breaks Disapprove.
So did the leap turned out how you wanted? :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Deep Creations # 7 ArVi/AshVik pg 58+60 (Page 58)" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

~Deep~

IF-Stunnerz

~Deep~

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
I actually quite like it! I haven't been able to watch every epi though cause of exams but from what I've seen it seems to be going in a good way. The story had stalled for a long time, and they finally seem to be going somewhere. The wife's as nuts as she can become, but still realistic to a point. ArVi will happen :) And Purvi looks so good in her new bengali outfit!

Madhubala. I didn't like Vivian's previous show, but I've heard he's better in this one? The character of Madhubala seems to be very much like Geet post marriage? I don't gt what the storyline is either.. But alot of people like it.. Have you watched Qubool Hai?

-Swetha-

UnderControl.

IF-Dazzler

UnderControl.

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 7:44am | IP Logged
(: Good for you! Tongue . the girl is quite pretty and Rithvhik won me over in JDJ Wink he was so goood. especially the breathless and finale ones! Cool
.. yes, it's a little better than his previous show which i never even dared to watch, the promos were repulsive enough Tongue
anyhow, how're you? LOL

-Swetha-

~Deep~

IF-Stunnerz

~Deep~

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 5:31am | IP Logged

YES! It makes me so happy to hear (well, read) you say you thought RD did well in JDJ :D He's a great dancer. And Asha is really pretty :)

Hahah, I didn't watch that show either.. :P I'm good! Was my last exam today, so right now I'm just enjoying the few minutes of freedom I've had ;) Will be making some sigs now for sure. Any suggestions? Madhubala since you love it now? :P And how are you?

PS: you're still using the AK sig. Yayy!

-Swetha-

~Deep~

IF-Stunnerz

~Deep~

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 2:43am | IP Logged

Small update

ArjunPurvi

Just waiting for the rain..

^ I spent so much time trying to make a sig of these pictures and it turned out blaah. :(

AshaRithvik

And this is just out of frustration. LOL. ArVi haven't met YET. -_-

Suggestions anyone? :) I'm out of textures and ideas. Hoping some creativity returns with the (*fingers crossed*) return of ArVi scenes ;)

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

meeranairgeetrana45-Swetha-NadaCintaHuma-alipie.ashvikluverrrprityy89peachesnplumsblueocean_787Sunshine Girlaftermath..

aftermath..

IF-Addictz

aftermath..

BollyCurry Visual Effects

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 2:51am | IP Logged
Had to come and stalk your shop on seeing you green. 
Deep whenever i look at your work, i so missed your usual updates LOL
Your styles are so unique and so darn gorgeous to drool over. Love your colouring and textures. All the 3 siggies are just WOW and yo that animated sig is AMAZING!

NadaCinta

IF-Rockerz

NadaCinta

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 2:54am | IP Logged
Hi there,

Your siggies are beautifulTongue. Do keep up with the good workClap

~Deep~

IF-Stunnerz

~Deep~

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 2:59am | IP Logged
Ashu! After such a long time. All good? :) And thank you!! I'm on holidays now, so hopefully I'll update atleast once more before uni starts again.. Depends on the scenes we get, I guess..

Thank you NadaCinta :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-NadaCinta

Post Reply New Post

Go to top