Deep Creations # 7 ArVi/AshVik pg 58+60 - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
Deep, i edited my post on this page after ages πŸ˜† and you're the VeerZaara & PremJenny of KaSh heaven?! sorry but whats that? πŸ˜† and and idiot?! omg, i dun think you are ..🀣 .. in fact you appear amazingly sensible to me πŸ€”πŸ˜†
@ ShaFilLICIOUS: Kiran? Didn't you allready comment? πŸ€”

@ Adi: I was wondering what the r* was for :P Haha! Thank you!

LOL! Don't ask.. I don't know how I got the Veer Zaara award πŸ˜† And that too with V 🀣🀣 Prem Jenny (APKGK) I kind of get, since I'm Rahul in the heaven, and RM were sort of fun in that way.. :S But Veer Zaara surprised me big time! 🀣 I know! I don't think I'm idiotic either.. :| LOL! Thank you :D

PS: come to the heaven ;)
U P D A T E

Ahh, my first ever update in this thread :D I've figured out (not really shocking though) that I love keeping my sigs dark.. Kind of like myself, I'm an emo type of person with a dash of colour πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Don't mind the horrible humour, that's what a boring day at work does to you.. :P

wowww πŸ˜† .. the maan geet ones are soo nicee.. i love the colours, especially the blue one .. ithink you were right abt the dark shades thing πŸ˜› the shilpa sig is so cute, the text, i Loved ! the KaSh sigs are cuteee ! did i ever tell you i always like the way you write text?πŸ˜†πŸ˜›
Edited by -irreplaceable- - 13 years ago

^^ That's not done! Comment properly :P

i was just reserving, comment is coming up πŸ˜† just after i update mine πŸ˜‰
Edited by -irreplaceable- - 13 years ago
omgggg! first maan siggy is amazing! my fav from this update! gorgeous work Deep! =)
omg amazing work Deeeeeeeeeeeeeep!!! πŸ‘

Maaaaan hayye what a smile 😍😍

Love all the ManEet stuff! 😳

Can't believe you are actually watching it, after completely refusing before πŸ˜†.

ArSh stuff look great! :D

Awesome coloring and textures as usual.

and ya.. I didn't really get that rant about being emo and all that πŸ˜†, you don't act emo normally πŸ€”πŸ˜†.
Oh ok Adi.. I'll wait for that then!

Thank you Kiran :)

Muski! When did I refuse watching Geet? I didn't watch it from the start though.. I started somewhere right before the business party Geet arranged ;)

It's a good thing you didn't get the rant.. Means I'm somewhat colourful here :P LOL
Deepuuuu!

Love the Maan-Geet siggiesπŸ˜ƒ Especially Maan😍🀣 And the KaSh ones too😲 They all turned out so prettyfulπŸ˜ƒ

P.S. Of course I remember you! πŸ˜† [reply to what you wroteπŸ˜†]