Frequent Posters

~Deep~ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: ASALUV

Lovley work! Loved all of it<3

Thank you, Sarah :)

Originally posted by: -fsn-

sooooooooooo beautiful update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks again, Fatima ;) You know you haven't updated for a LONG time when someone comments on the update twice.. :| LOL! 😆
~Deep~ thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Ravjot-

Deepu!!!!

Hi😃 Miss me?😆

Love the siggies! I don't watch DMG (well I did for like a month or two but that doesn't count😆) but seeing your siggies make me like KaSh =) And LOVE the Maan-Geet ones =)

RAVS! Nope, I didn't miss you :P Aur kuch? 😆

Thank you! A month way back when it started or now? Cause that's a HUGE difference :P The sigs make you like KaSh? Haha, mission accomplished :P

Thank you!
~Deep~ thumbnail

UPDATE

I forgot my passowrd on PB :| For everyone who still remember this gall, do leave your comments! And for everyone who don't remember, I'll PM you so you HAVE to comment :P Haha! Now you can regret clicking 'like' on the first post, LOL!

Everything's free to use :)

Credits:
Aditi - Friends pics
V - KSG pics

:)
i.luv.chocolate thumbnail
Lovely update DEEP !!! <3

Loved this one the text is just sweet !!

FollowYourHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
omgggggggggg deepuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu coming here afte forever and ever seeing u after ages omgggggggggggg hows u ?? hope alls well am sure it wld be what with so much of kash u getting

and deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeps cant believe u updated on Friends omg mg omg omggggggggggggggggg seeing friends by u first time everrrrrrrrrr and totally going fida love just love loveeeeeeeeeee both the sigs beyond wordssssssssssssssssss the first sig is beyond adorablenes and the second sig toh is making me cryyyyyyyy just looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooved it loved the way u showed them walking togetherrrrrrrr the above pic where their backs r shown its like them walking to bear the brunt of hardship together and the below pic where their facs r gleaming with a sens of belongingness is like them walking hand in hand to embrace each others dreams happinessssssssss aaaaaaaah everything just BEAUTIFUL adored the second sig beyond beyond words keeping it with me foreverrrrrrrrrr ke liye

omg deeeeeeeeps awesome talking to u after ages

loveeeee u
Smriti
Ohmyjerryworld thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wow brilliant creation luv arsh siggys alot all the stuff is rocking amazing
untilwhenever21 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Love your ArSh siggies !! <3. Especially the second one and its text, so true. Nice work :)
GetbusyLiving thumbnail
wow brilliant update deep👏....d arsh ones r really good..loved d picture perfect one d most..but everything luks so gorgeous😳

but the friends sig took my heart away😳...second one is just wow..and d first one brought back fond memories..loved d text on it..goes so well wid d pics in it...ohh its so beautiful..saving both of dem..d small pic u used is d one where d gang try to put drops into rache;s eyes..rite?..lolz
rainydays. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ~Deep~

RAVS! Nope, I didn't miss you :P Aur kuch? 😆 Liar😲 I know you missed, wondering each day if I'd ever come back and grace you with my presence😎🤣

Thank you! A month way back when it started or now? Cause that's a HUGE difference :P The sigs make you like KaSh? Haha, mission accomplished :P It was when the new interns came. And then I took a break and started watching the Siddhima track start so in total I watched a month's worth of epi😆 So basically I've never see KaSh on screen🤣

Thank you! Mention not =)

K so on to this new wonderful update of yours, FRIENDS! Omg I LOVE that show! I always watch the re-runs😃 Anyway, me loves the siggies😃

Shoot it's 8. I gotta go watch Arthur😲 I'll be back to edit this =)
black_haze thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Love,love,LOVE this update,Deep..<3..
KaSh one's are SO nicely done..texts and the pictures chosen are so beautiful..<3...