Page 1
Page   of 60
Page 2 Page 60

~Deep~

IF-Stunnerz

~Deep~

Posted: 08 July 2010 at 5:41am | IP Logged

Hello :D

Thank you to each and everyone who's been commenting in the previous 6 threads! :) Comments and suggestions are always welcome, preferably with pics included ;)

For those who don't me, I'm Deep.
- I study nutrition, but I love chocolate and biscuits! :P
- I was and will be a KaSh fanatic (you'll notice that pretty fast, if you haven't already), but haven't been watching any indian soaps lately to have fallen for something.
- From bollywood it's Aamir Khan, and the diversity of Farhan Akhtar and Abhay Deol.
- I love Nathan and Haley. They're the best thing about OTH, and the best couple I've seen in any American show. Shows how storylines doesn't end when they marry. The depression track has to be my favourite post marriage - realistic and well executed. OTH in itself is a damn good show :D
- I don't like SRK. Wait for the next line! I don't have anything against him either, I'm just automatically turned off from things everyone like if I didn't like the thing from the beginning. Same goes for SRK. Everyone likes him, hence I don't :)
- I don't like Big B or Aish. Those I actually have somehting against. :P I don't think they're worthy of all the acclamation and admiration they'regetting.
- For the same reason as with SRK, I'm not a big fan of Twilight anymore. I read it way back sometime and quite liked it. But then it blew up to something so big which made me think it's crap.
- I love to clean and organizing things! Yes, I'm housewife-ish in that way. I organize stuff when I'm nervous, restless, and pretty much every other state of mind.

Link to previous shops/galleries
don't even bother checking. It'll make you wonder what the heck I'm doing on my 7th! LOL 

All my creations can be found here!

http://s407.photobucket.com/albums/pp160/DeepCreations/

Edited by ~Deep~ - 11 February 2013 at 5:49am

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

turnonthelightsaditi-Swetha-minaalMannu02UnderControl.black_haze-kirulicious-Super-StarMrs.MuffinSobtiJulybaby22iloveyouafridicant.be.assed.-Aliya-xChandnix26javeyASALUVZaynoo2320_Jaan_alipie.bonibrightTrouble.AS..-Fatima-ShaFiLICIOUS-Jwalamukhi-.JustaDreamnotfadedaway

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Deep Creations # 7 ArVi/AshVik pg 58+60" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

~Deep~

IF-Stunnerz

~Deep~

Posted: 08 July 2010 at 5:43am | IP Logged
Examples
I do make stuff on other people as well, just not that often :P

Check the PB link for all the creations.. :)

Edited by ~Deep~ - 08 July 2010 at 5:44am

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

KashLoveaditi-Swetha-minaalMUnderControl.-kirulicious-black_hazeAbhayVakil_1992-SabzWay-Mrs.MuffinSobticant.be.assed.-Aliya-romiebee200226javeyASALUVZaynoo2320iloveyouafridiAS..-Fatima-ShaFiLICIOUS..Cinderella...-Ri.sweet.melody.JustaDreamSunshine Girlnotfadedaway

~Deep~

IF-Stunnerz

~Deep~

Posted: 08 July 2010 at 5:44am | IP Logged

Want a PM when I update?

I've never been PMing anyone when I update, but I thought I'd start doing that from now! So, to make it alot easier for me, and to make sure that I actually stick to it, like this post if you want a PM everytime I update :D And do add me in your buddy list as well. I don't wanna be typing down the ID's everytime :|

Edited by ~Deep~ - 08 July 2010 at 5:46am

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

Broken_Heart72-Swetha-UnderControl..FunLuvingGirl.annu02harry9186maxlizSuper-StarMrs.MuffinSobtiJulybaby22-EmmaV.Secrets-iloveyouafridi-Aliya-26javeycant.be.assed.-Rinki-ROBlicious.Super.Psycho_alipie.Trouble.sweet.melodyRavishingSaRun-AS..-Fatima-.JustaDreamSunshine Girlnotfadedaway

-Fatima-

IF-Stunnerz

-Fatima-

Posted: 08 July 2010 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Congratz on urs 7th gall
wish u make many many more
urs work is amazing
keep rocking
luv
Fatima

FollowYourHeart

IF-Sizzlerz

FollowYourHeart

Posted: 08 July 2010 at 9:20am | IP Logged
YeaaaaaaaaaaaaahDancing
Congoooooooooo deepsiHugHugHug....so happpy and so so soooooo proud of u...omg its the seventh one omgggggggggggggggggggg....now toh all d more excited coz sven is supposed ot be the most magical numberrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr..so am confident htis one wld rock like any anything it wld rock harder than all d previous onesHugHug
Congooooo and loveeeeee u deepu...cant wait for ur first update here and moreover the first time wne u open YeaaaaahDancingDancing
Smriti

iloveyouafridi

IF-Sizzlerz

iloveyouafridi

Posted: 08 July 2010 at 10:13am | IP Logged
CONGOOO DEEPS =)
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

-kirulicious-

IF-Rockerz

-kirulicious-

Posted: 08 July 2010 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Congrats Deep! love your work! are you a sagittarius or what? you are just like me! or I am like you, coz you are elder than me! LOL! Anyways! amazing work!
Love,
Kiran<3

-Aliya-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Aliya-

Posted: 08 July 2010 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Congratz Deep!! sorry for not being a regular visitor in your last gallery but il try with this one:)

I can't wait for your first update..i know it will be kashed and arshed to the max haha. and the lil intro of yourself was quite humouring to read...gives a mixed image of you but then again that is you afterall haha.

ok madam ji now only waiting for your first update to make its entrance to this gallery...cheeesy i know felt like saying something different for once haha

Aliya

Edited by Tahmina96 - 04 December 2010 at 12:53pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top