Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: piyualka

Ok she can maintain diary...bit more than this she should learn to manage things rather than doing herself......I would call that smartness....adding to this i would say most of the husbands don't appreciate the effort related to petty household chores....especially when back of their mind they have an idea that it can be done by someone else. It is efficiency in terms of output rather than process which is always appreciated in day to day life.

</div>
Naitik is a new generation guy whose priorities are different...he wants wife as friend more than a home maker ( here little help is expected from him to help Akshar come out of ghar ke kaam). Secondly,he can be the best person to make her mum realize that akshara is awife also.

<div>I think Sighanias can employ battery of servants....since they can hire charter plane to ferry guests during the wedding. Akshara already has two at her disposal ...she should make best use of them.

👏 👏 thanks dear for the summary 😃 i still can't understand akshara's love for gayitri 🤢 and her "MA nahi kehti toh main movie ke liye nahi aati" and she's saying it with so much pride and enthusiasm..the worst part is that gayitri still doesn't value it..not even 1%..silly girl doesn't understand that if gayitri is talking to her sweetly it's bec. she wants to manofy her munna through her 🤢 for gayitri it was , is and always be only her munna and not her ! she can try all her life pleasing her...yes, if she , for a while stop thinking about whoz naraz from her & why then she'll be a lot more happier. she cannot be the Godmother ! in the house issue, everything was done by naitik, yet she didn't let him handle the problem...consequences were obvious...she had to face the wrath of both gayitri and naitik..which i predicted much earlier..that she will neither have gayitri's support nor naitik's ! now is the ghar ka atmosphere peaceful ? she doesn't understand that naitik's family will never be happy if he's not happy...by hook or crook his MA will make naitik happy, even if that means buying tht house again..or giving nandini's house to him bec. nandini will not take it .Edited by _charu_ - 13 years ago
Born-star thumbnail
I think akshara  need to speak with her so called MATA JI lolz..
She has to speak and tell everything how naitik has misunderstood her.And How naitik wanted to spend some time with her..
I dont understand one thing they are rich ppl why dont they appoint servants so that Akshara can spend some time with Naitik.after all this is what naitik wanted.........
cherrypansy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@charu[ i still can't understand akshara's love for gayitri 🤢 and her "MA nahi kehti toh main movie ke liye nahi aati" and she's saying it with so much pride and enthusiasm..the worst part is that gayitri still doesn't value it..not even 1%..]

forget gaytri ..even her Munna doesn't appreciate it.......
beautiful16 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: _charu_

👏 👏 thanks dear for the summary 😃 i still can't understand akshara's love for gayitri 🤢 and her "MA nahi kehti toh main movie ke liye nahi aati" and she's saying it with so much pride and enthusiasm..the worst part is that gayitri still doesn't value it..not even 1%..silly girl doesn't understand that if gayitri is talking to her sweetly it's bec. she wants to manofy her munna through her 🤢 for gayitri it was , is and always be only her munna and not her ! she can try all her life pleasing her...yes, if she , for a while stop thinking about whoz naraz from her & why then she'll be a lot more happier. she cannot be the Godmother ! in the house issue, everything was done by naitik, yet she didn't let him handle the problem...consequences were obvious...she had to face the wrath of both gayitri and naitik..which i predicted much earlier..that she will neither have gayitri's support nor naitik's ! now is the ghar ka atmosphere peaceful ? she doesn't understand that naitik's family will never be happy if he's not happy...by hook or crook his MA will make naitik happy, even if that means buying tht house again..or giving nandini's house to him bec. nandini will not take it .

i dont agree wid ths line charu.... wat was munna doin whn gay3 was blamng aksh??? juz standing, makng faces & watchng the whole drama.... 1st of all aksh didnt had any idea about house... she was equally shocked as gay3 & others... she tried defendng herself & naitik but munna cudnt do anythng... tat was very disappointng scene... i was expectng a lot frm naitik.... 😔
agar munna akela beta hai ghar ka..itna pyaar se pala bada hai toh munni bhi laadli hai uske ghar ki... she tries to adjust but munna ko b thoda samajhna chahiye naa... humesha yu zidd karke nahi chalega... if he wanted to juz buy a house as gift... he cud hav told rajbanna or dj.. yeh sab drama hota nahi..
i hav only 1 complain wid aksh.... she dosent show her love to naitik...which is very imp. in life... evn m like tat... juz cudnt show tat i care... bas yeh samajh aaye akshi ko... to i'll b grateful 😊