Debate Mansion

Take a chill pill superstars

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

EdwinLeopold

EdwinLeopold

Posted: 08 July 2010 at 4:26am | IP Logged
I just saw in the news channels a footage of hrithik roshan trying to hit mediapersons LOL ..

also here is the article about how the tweeted about the incidents..

http://www.ptinews.com/news/644444_I...ivacy--Hrithik

Actor Hrithik Roshan, who visited Shirdi today, said he lost his cool with media persons because they tried to invade his privacy.

Media alleged that the actor behaved roughly with them when they tried to shoot his pictures at Shirdi.

"I can't believe they (media) can now enter gods shrine for TRP. Polite words requesting them were ignored. It took efforts to pray with 30 media cameras feeding off every private moment," Hritihik said after the incident.

"Right now I am trying to forgive myself for losing my cool but I guess when it comes to family any man would do the same," Hrithik said.

The actor whose film 'Kites' is schedule for release, said he visited Shirdi this morning as per the tradition of the Roshan family to visit Shirdi before release of every film of theirs.

Hrithik was accompanied by father Rakesh Roshan, mother Pinky Roshan and wife Suzanne.

Do you guys agree that these celebrities use media so much for much coveted publicity and then attack them conveniently ..

Or its indeed true media crosses their limit every now and then n should stay away from personal lives of celebrities Ouch

Edited by EdwinLeopold - 05 October 2010 at 8:12pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-scarlett-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Take a chill pill superstars" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

CutiePiee4

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 08 July 2010 at 4:58am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-scarlett-

Beyond_the_Veil

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 08 July 2010 at 5:46am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

P1nk

IF-Dazzler

P1nk

Posted: 08 July 2010 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PhoeniXof_Hades

Fans need to take a chill pill before superstars.

Why is this topic in the debate mansion, btw?

I guess he/she did not take  their chill pill before posting this in the wrong section.

Edited by P1nk - 08 July 2010 at 1:14pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top